i forgot lol , but its good to know you like to follow me justice

Saturday, October 29th 2016, 9:28pm

Author: Cummando

Halloween stories

i will vote for yours terror !

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 7:31pm

Dark Champion Extreme

benefit in comunity , you are guy without a life so you spam a forum same as sutch and anyu , i cant watch these craps anymore

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 7:19pm

Dark Champion Extreme

This is forum spam, something what is against rules!, but my love (lilpwnd) don't even care so you wont be banned , no worries!

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 4:38pm

If you had one last question, what would it be?

Quoted from "sutch" Quoted from "Cummando" says guy who love to kiss asses , nice You say kiss, i say tongue punch,,, its the same thing really now thats also not a question so ban yourself from this thread you invited me to this thread so i will stay only for you babe

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 4:19pm

Quoted from "MultiAccounter" You must be confusing me with my son babybast. Did he kill you in pvp again? nah trolls cant win me , ask justice for example

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 3:58pm

Quoted from "KingOfTrolls" In which reality is this? Kaynie's guild is most OP on our server. LuckyStar and BlackKnights do most contrib, I don't think we've ever won a GS, best we ever did was this Sunday and that was more luck than anything else. But yeah okay. Next amazing fact please. you never won a gs? i thought you win gs every week because you are too much op!

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 3:52pm

Quoted from "ImGuildLeaderOfBestGuildEver" Quoted from "BanMeAlready" MY LAST QUESTION WOULD BE THIS: WHY SOMEONE LIKE SUTCH,KINGBAST AND JUSTICE, WHO HAVE TONS OF ACCS AND SPAMS FORUM DOESNT GET BANN? There is a simple answer to that, because you have presented no evidence for your delusions and clearly spend most of the time talking out of your arse in capital letters and being a massive bellend. Hope this helps. no the answer would be because guild the last bastion is most op

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 3:15pm

MY LAST QUESTION WOULD BE THIS: WHY SOMEONE LIKE SUTCH,KINGBAST AND JUSTICE, WHO HAVE TONS OF ACCS AND SPAMS FORUM DOESNT GET BANN?

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 7:20pm

Ultimate Leaderboard Of Awesome Sauce

LOL WHAT A FCKING KING I DONT BELIEVE IT

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 2:28pm

yea but it was for 7 days he mean event for 21 days

Monday, October 10th 2016, 6:22pm

LOL