Search results 1-20 of 88.

Today, 12:47am

Author: ID.

*bug* Feral Liana missing from Alchemy Lab

Fair play. So much gets ignored here. Hope you finally get an answer

Yesterday, 12:25am

September Sundae Questions Thread

For the battlements quest can you use more than 1 wall as long as you have a wall in the w square aswell? or only that 1 wall allowed?

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 2:29pm

If I found Bael for example would that count or would it need to be fully undead king bael? (I didn't find bael btw)

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 5:23pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Yes, I know how ceaseless works, just saying it didn't work yesterday and I was wondering if it was connected to his inspired troops bug

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 12:21pm

Where is my [Judge Martyn] winning on event ?

Oh I see! Hope they can resolve it for you.

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 11:32am

Where is my [Judge Martyn] winning on event ?

Are you talking about heavenly retribution? if so you use your points for a CHANCE to win the judge martyn card using the draw button along with other angel cards. Have to be honest with you though, the chances of getting a legendary judge martyn from it no matter how carefully you time it are tiny!

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 2:35am

ceaseless slashes didn't return when it was supposed to either today. Don't know if they are connected?

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 10:24pm

I just did a silly non sweary taunt in battle and SS it

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 4:20pm

If we had a searchable guide it wouldn't be a problem.

Tuesday, August 29th 2017, 12:51am

Could you not exclude 10X draw from the booster bonanza?

Yeah happened to me too, I didn't read up first as I didn't think it would be so petty as to not include the 10x draw. And from the 10 draws I got 1 epic serka and 1 awful leg card for the reward. They should just get rid of the 10x draw as it's completely pointless.

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 1:29pm

hello hello hi

hi.bye.

Monday, August 21st 2017, 10:27am

Idea for creating more pvp activity

First to encourage pvp set it in a point system as follows. Win a match 12pts Take part in a match 3 pts no loss for losing a match. This way a player who is active and lets be honest here we need activity can get 12pts for just doing 4 matches while the top strategists and whales get 12 for wins +3 for taking part. 2nd part is simply award 1 gold and 1pvp point per match for the first 10 matches allowing players to earn 10 gold and 10 pvp a day. Finally award a kings pk every 500 matches and a ...

Friday, August 18th 2017, 6:14pm

Lootboy bonus codes

Why not try the game out and see if you'd like to keep the codes for yourself

Monday, August 7th 2017, 11:42pm

Quoted from "Chris - Soryn" yeah the same thing happens with cull the weak and conjure troops Conscription* and conjure troops. Yeah it's annoying as hell. Also Inspired troops, the new priest pvp skill, ends your turn after you use it if you just that card to play originally, like runes do. I just played it on a 4 turn card to reduce it's cooldown to 0, my turn ended, I couldn't play the card and next turn it's cooldown went to 2. Very annoying bug.

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 9:05pm

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

Quoted from "xx." Qilins are fine, i think you should just ban cryptictempest tbh +1

Friday, July 21st 2017, 10:57pm

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

I think cooldown increase could work