You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 287.

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 8:53pm

Author: KingBast

Father's Day Event Entries

Sutch, KingBast, Whisper99 (s10) karvakolmio (s12)

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 9:14pm

Bias voting

Bias voting, as in all of Anyu's thanks came from guild members? or some other kind?

Wednesday, May 3rd 2017, 11:04am

Promo voucher??

How is this even compensation? Hello!

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 6:07am

gg iArches

#fragsad trending on bitter and safespacebook, see you all at the next frag event all the butthurt leaving the game because they all got triggered. Best event ever, do another just like it and let's destroy more snowflakes.

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 1:17am

gg iArches

WHY IS EVERYONE SO MEAN TO ME? I don't want you to believe in me unless you believe in Jesus. I just want you to stop the pain. I will look at it when my eyes have had a rest, long day. I will find all 5, even though there's only 4, then you'll all be sorry when I get more eggs. HAH!

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 1:01am

gg iArches

Do mine for me. I honestly can't look at it. It will make me murder people and I promised Jesus I'd stop the killing.

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 12:55am

gg iArches

He needs to come back and spread the love cos I feel like iArches enjoys punishing us. Easter from Hell. Jesus would just ask me if I wanted some Opal Fragments, and I'd say yes, yes I do Jesus because Lilpwnd mugged me off on your birthday and I probably need them more than anyone else. Event 6 hurts my eyeballs CheyChey, it's full of evil. Not a bunny rabbit in sight.

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 12:51am

Story Time with Kings and Legends Cards

Clearly everyone wanted see what was behind the Pom Pom.

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 12:49am

gg iArches

What did you get for Easter? Well my first gift was stress headache from Event 1 but it went away with Event 2. Event 3 brought it back and I lost the will to live shortly before placing the last piece in the puzzle. Event 4 brought me back to life but made me feel like it might not be worth living. Event 5, come to league they said, it'll be fun. It wasn't, Leonidas did Armageddon on me and stole my eggs because that's what he'd do in real life if he could. Event 6 has already given me eye canc...

Sunday, April 16th 2017, 5:20am

Event Suggestion Thread

Considering that most game events already run to a schedule, I personally think that random GM events at various times of any given day make more sense. Gives everyone a fairer chance of joining in as people play this game 24/7. I do agree they should be announced at least a few hours before they begin, but I don't mind impromptu events either, given the prizes aren't great it doesn't matter too much if you miss them for whatever reason.

Friday, April 14th 2017, 9:10pm

FZ

We have a lot of things that China doesn't have. Pretty sure they don't have Big Shuck, and if they do he will be in their Wok.

Friday, April 14th 2017, 9:07pm

gg iArches

Think I did it in about 4 hours, but I was distracted by other things. Unlike the last jigsaw event, which was fastest time wins a prize, this one is about completion. I do agree that it was perhaps a bit too time consuming for people who have better things to do (or an actual life), but 20 eggs is a decent amount considering the prizes on offer. I hate jigsaws, but it was worth doing and we did have plenty of time to do it. 5/10 from KIngBast.

Friday, April 14th 2017, 7:17pm

Trivia

So we all need to be restricted cos someone can't wait for a World Boss box? Sounds legit.

Friday, April 14th 2017, 8:21am

gg iArches

You can preview the image with the 1st highlighted and underlined icon, and you can set it as the background with the 2nd.

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 9:25pm

FZ

When our Moderator has some respect for us, he might get some back. Hasn't happened yet though. Anyone else remember how the forum and indeed the game used to be before one of the worst decisions in KAL history? Certainly a lot more fun than it is now. So yeah, load up those fireballs and take aim. Not like there's anything left to ruin here. Maybe you'll get 10000 points wiith your warning about not trying to kill the moderators. Though I haven't seen that rule I bet it's in there somewhere, or...

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 11:15pm

KB's Original Gif Warâ„¢

My rules were implemented to stop the ruiners from partaking in my thread. It was also clearly resistant to all moderation attempts, so someone clearly broke the rules here and I am currently investigating this. The punishment is ice cream. As for your wonderful educational gif which perfectly explains the root of all our issues, I can only say this.

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 11:08pm

gg iArches

Quoted from "garvan" First of all you should pick cards that are obvious - unlike the devil/devil acfun - even is the name is mispelled. Then you shouldnt make restrictions like that. Thats a totally useless rule imo. The point is to have fun and give out rewards to make us happy. Losing some sht to bad spelling makes lots of ppl angry. That was basically a stupid move. Also, i dont care what they meant, i care what they said. Sorry, it wasnt a mind reading competition. I was told it was awaken...

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 9:13pm

Heyo

Thanks, I am pretty new to the game but there doesn't seem to be a guide on how to deal with the rules. I can accept them, I just cannot deal with them right now. I hope this won't affect my credit rating. I try to have fun, but the cops keep pulling me over and I'm not even black.

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 8:14pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Maybe Winged Emperor is bugged (or not bugged) again, cos I've had Hailey for months and never thought it was bugged. You might be right though, but I'm not wrong about her ability. I will live with the consequences of my foolish actions. Hardly my fault that nobody has had the decency to post something as I write my reply to your offer of assistance. I really don't want help from someone who hasn't got any trumpets though, no offense.