You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 757.

Today, 4:55pm

Author: Dragon

September Sundae Questions Thread

Great event, please note that a lot of player failed to participate due to lack of notice/advertisement.

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 7:21pm

something you should be aware of before buying The Void Dragon

Who still recharges? The fact that we said merge was gonna happen back in april... and its almost october. All the recharge card seems to be obtainable oneway or another in the future. Like what they did with salaine bonaza. Everyone pretty much got one.

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 10:11pm

Just stating that there is always some loop hole somewhere. Event tends to be very confusing or poorly written.

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 3:49pm

Can't you just have multiple ppl do it and tell them to surr for SS xD

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 1:17am

It's the reward for the event, similar to how soloing SC in quest 3 grants you 400g.

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 1:12am

Each map will reward a Egyptian card, only 1 of them is elite.

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 12:16am

Can we have events like they have in China, please?

You do realize that it's a "forum event". Respect the goodwill of assisting players who can benefit from this, but please note that majority of them are not aware of the events.

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 12:01am

Forum events are temporary solution to the game to stop the bleeding but it definitely is not the right way to make a 180 turn. Take it out of the equation and the game remains dead.

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 11:21pm

Doesn't matter what we say, all suggestion gets pushed to the chinese dev. they will always come back with we will try but most likely won't happen. i've tried but everything gets shoved under the rug or ignored.

Friday, September 1st 2017, 2:42pm

Events are different across the board but they are definetly not balance. We get crappy stuff compare to others

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 11:58pm

Its gonna be while. S16 would need a merge first. We already have a level 10 guild.

Monday, August 28th 2017, 5:38pm

"Gift code does not exist"

Should be somewhere ingame near top left corner. There's a Gift button above challenge hall

Friday, August 25th 2017, 5:29pm

synthesis BUGG

Chances are low. Lets say there are 5 different hybrid you can get. The chance of getting the elitr is not 20%. But ur telling me u got 10 same card?

Friday, August 25th 2017, 3:41pm

synthesis BUGG

Just really rig and low chance. Game is RNG based. Same thing applies with any packs. Especially the tower pack. Some can pull tower in 1 pack, while it took me 400. I got a khan in 2 tries

Friday, August 18th 2017, 7:05pm

Lootboy bonus codes

i want a lootgirl

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 5:53pm

Our friend, the Stable!

What about 999,999,999, (20-999 elixirs) test

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 5:52pm

-Goodbye, and Thank You All!

Its been a pleasure playing with you. I totally understand where you're coming from. I can see many more players heading down this road. Keep in touch mate.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 4:24pm

We NEED your help - Saddles!

Correct, infront of you and above you. In 1s, it's only on your hero lane since it's "infront and above" and in GS, depending on where your hero is, it's always your lane+ the lane ontop of you.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 2:11pm

RE: Reaping Saddle

Quoted from "Ulyssandra" Just got my horse to level 2 all excited to use an undead deck. It only grants death curse to the top row. even though it says 2 rows in front. My saddle is lvl 7. picture shows everything that it should. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet requires stage 3 for full field buff