You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

Monday, September 18th 2017, 8:11pm

Author: DonaldTrump

something you should be aware of before buying The Void Dragon

9cd its to much for this card, he affects all enemy creatures when enters the battlefield. So when he enters the wheel loses is effects for 3 turns, but the wheel will prevent other creatures of the forgetfulness effect because is ability only triggered when he enters the battlefield. Same happens with Elder dragon kane, When Kane its in the same line of the wheel, only wheel loses is effects, in the next turn the rest of enemy creatures in the line will lose is abilities, because kane its a per...

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 7:57pm

Awakaned KM

You can always use power deck, just need strong cards... that strategies are for low level players with lower rank cards. by the way beware the awakened version of kM that will be very op, even if you have lots of awakened cards and godlikes, needs a good strategy, and redmaw will not safe you in the awakened version of KM...so... the rewards are 2 fire opal for every square pick. so vip10 can get 10 fire opals....

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 3:28pm

7 days investment explained...

Recharge set amounts of gold within the time-frame to be eligible claim a further 75% bonus gold from the event. For example, to qualify for the 5000 gold + 3750 bonus gold you must recharge an amount of gold equal or greater than 5000 before the deadline is reached.You can only buy one gold bonus during the entire eventAs soon as you have bought the bonus, you can immediately claim the invested gold back in the event interface. In addition, you can also claim a bonus amount of gold every day (u...

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 12:23pm

something you should be aware of before buying The Void Dragon

its why they need to make just one game equal to everyone, WTF are so many different versions of this game. When i play [KingsAndLegends], i play [KingsAndLegends], don't play [KingsAndLegends] from the wild west, or play[KingsAndLegends] goblin edition, or [KingsAndLegends] smurfs go to feast, or [KingsAndLegends] chinatown version, or [KingsAndLegends] get a big co...., Whatever So why its so many different versions of this game.... thats a question i will never be answered.

Monday, September 4th 2017, 4:13am

Can we have events like they have in China, please?

Quoted from "Croton" I really don't get why people keep complaning about events, in the last events they gave us tarot packs, fire rubies, opal frags and few other things yet people keep complaining that German servers has better events or that other game has better events, if you don't like the events or the game just get out of here then! But don't come here and cry about everything just like you do lolu.... Everything has to be done the way you want it else is wrong. The way I see it is that...

Monday, September 4th 2017, 2:01am

Could you not exclude 10X draw from the booster bonanza?

You think you smart baby.... i will tell something new, your are not the only "smart" people in the world. And supermario its free for a long long time, i will tell, like almost 20 years... you need to check and actualize yourself more. Do you know what is an emulator????????.... anyway you have your opinion, i have mine. just want a more balanced game. just that.

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 2:36am

September Sundae Questions Thread

QUEST 3: ARMY OF ONE (CHALLENGE HALL QUEST) The Goblins at Shimmering Cave have so much hidden treasure. Beat this boss on your own and they will share some of it with you. Capture a screenshot just before the victory turn for 400 Gold. another question...hehehehe i should beat the boss alone, but what difficult? hard, normal, easy...????

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 1:59am

i think its that, you chose one of that locations do the map, send a pic, and you will win a card that will be revealed after this event its completed. i think you will not find any egypcian card in the game map.

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 1:54am

To take me bad, i love this events, its just a bit confusing. But i think i start to understand.

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 1:51am

ok, for exemple in the 1st quest, its supposed to do one of the locations we chose in the map, and take a pic before you kill the respective enemy. Its supposed you find any egypcian card in the battle? or the card its that will give in secret?

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 1:32am

I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS EVENT. WHAT A CONFUSION? its supossed you do something in the game? or just mark/find words in that grid???

Friday, September 1st 2017, 11:59pm

ban qilins... just that. lol ... by the way i dont say that... i just say not to put that packs in shop... if you want to complain about something read the things right, dont point and say things you dont know... So all i say its with fundament just to help. And yes qilins are stupid cards made for stupid people that dont like this game and just want to help ruin it more than it is already. So, complain whatever you want, all my posts here, are said with some basis with experience in this game, ...

Friday, September 1st 2017, 8:05pm

well its not a bad idea to put 10x packs for booster bonanza, that will make all sense. But nobody will do nothing, because you must complain to developers, the ones with beak eyes...lol, and even if you complain to then, they will not do anything. Well China game its far far far far better than the ocidental one, so i don't understand what in hell they don't do exactly the same game, they only just need to translate the game to english at least. Its a thing i never understand, why the ocidental...

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 3:32pm

Can we pls get another 30 day login event

Its nice you have put that recharge packs. They have all the past event cards? with a slight change to get 8k recharge cards "legend"? right? well i believe thats the way to put the game more equal give more challenge between players, and the opportunity to everyone get good cards. Just to tell again, quilins like many ppl say, "that are made to make non vip the opportunity to win whales", they are not, they just have bad design, and don't apport nothing good for this game, just stupid matches l...

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 9:40pm

Read please mods, managers.

Theres always diferent opinions for how the game should be, one thing i have for sure, and for experience its that v&v packs and tarot packs will not give nothing good to the game. Im my opinion that packs you can only get from events, and not restricted to only vips, but restricted for the number of times you can open or have that packs. The only thing i say its not to put that packs in game shop, for everyone can purchage any times they want. You will not have fun playing vs mega whales with 3...

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 3:31pm

*bug* Feral Liana missing from Alchemy Lab

Quoted from "Kaynie" Its stupid to make hybrids rechargeable, that can't be synthesized. How can ppl ever upgrade her? Stucked on Epic/Leg forever. yeah good point, Who and where can we enhance that card? and i don't understand why we cant enhance synth cards with normal fire opals/ruby, you give for free far better cards, than the synth ones. Anyway that feral liana its supposed to be a card you can buy in tower with 35 tower coins, but they released here as a minor recharge. So i think the pr...

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 1:48pm

I just tell not to put that packs, for free or even for 3k gold, i tell that cards can be for everyone with events, event free events from forum for everyone, just dont put these special packs in game, I see people spending 1500 euros on that packs, belive me the game its not fun anymore, if people will have that packs to open any times they want...

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 9:39pm

Well, i confess that i dont have the guts to read everything you post. But i will tell you one things, Kal its 200% better than rise of mythos, if you think this game its broken here, rise of mythos its 200% worst, they have free for vip restrition V&V packs and Tarot packs, they have event packs for 200gold/rubies that have all the 1k and 8k rechrage cards for everyone, Just to tell you, i come from loy, i was a vip10 in loy, i have lots and lots of tarot and vice and event cards, and theres no...

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 7:33pm

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

I have the solution, battles must be made depending of the power of the deck.... so quilins lovers are forced to do a 30 cards deck to play with quilins if they want to get some other players in arena or just play versus rushers/quilins. that will help the game back to normal. Same will happens with weak players or strong players, you only get people in arena with the same power as you, so for that you will need brains to survive, or lucky draw. And that will make the game more equal to everyone...

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 7:40pm

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

like i say before, we have the arguments...we have the proofs, we have the point that this cards are overpowered and have a very poor design. what's yours in defense? "Cards are ok?" "you can beat then with very rare event cards or with some not so common angels? or if you are a mega whale you can beat then? or what else? "they are fine"?..........