Search results

Search results 1-20 of 554.

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 4:56am

Author: These Heaux

S17 booster cards and packs

they are not adding Pan to your server.

Monday, September 4th 2017, 5:30pm

Author: \( •_•)_†

Can we have events like they have in China, please?

Quoted from "DonaldTrump" Quoted from "Croton" I really don't get why people keep complaning about events, in the last events they gave us tarot packs, fire rubies, opal frags and few other things yet people keep complaining that German servers has better events or that other game has better events, if you don't like the events or the game just get out of here then! But don't come here and cry about everything just like you do lolu.... Everything has to be done the way you want it else is wrong...

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 4:00am

September Sundae Questions Thread

Quoted from "Parabellum" Answered that on the previous page. 1 valid name will complete that quest if you only want 2x Halfblood Awakened Fragments. If you want more, gotta find more. Also, you cannot submit your FAP. oppsy. I found the question/answer. I mean Fap or Fap N is an ability right?

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 3:49am

September Sundae Questions Thread

How many names do we need to find on the cross puzzle for it to count as a completed quest?

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 9:04pm

'State of the Art' Support Team

/ Supports performance. And thats being generous. 2 months no follow up on bugs subbed

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 4:36pm

Quoted from "Parabellum" I find it amusing that some of you want a similar event format to the one many complained about at Easter. Or is this more about the prizes than the event? Either way, keep up the good work.

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 3:50pm

The Key to getting OP events!? Coca Cola Wanderbra! :o

wir müssen auf Deutsch sprechen! \m/ \m/ Gib uns Wassermelonen Dein Glück Ist nicht mein Glück Ist mein Unglück… Feuer frei!!!!

Friday, September 1st 2017, 2:09pm

New server for ex players loygame!!!

come to server 5. most active.

Friday, September 1st 2017, 2:00pm

So other servers are behind English....Awaken Tarots? Ok but thats not be given out for water melons....Fragments and Godlike Gear are. Are you limited to how many Events you can host per month/year?? Since they get water melons, we should get peach slices with the event starting at the same time frame

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 1:42pm

Where is all the OP English events????

German servers get 1 year anni event And now some water melon event with Amazing stoof and all we get is some crap bosun taco bell that'll end up in the shredder. Oh wait, German servers are not held back by a 20 populated server 17 So when is English servers going to start seeing some OP events?!?! hmmm People running English Kal is like the Joel Olsteen of Kings and Legends. Seriously

Monday, August 28th 2017, 10:41pm

"Gift code does not exist"

I'll take one of the codes

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 11:22pm

Idea for creating more pvp activity

5th - 16th: Big Recharge Pack 2nd - 4th: Tarot Pack 1st: Tarot Pack II or Virtue Pack 1st place...same people take it. So everything else is fine. But dont give 1st something huge.

Saturday, August 19th 2017, 7:56am

Lootboy bonus codes

Ill take a loot code!

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 8:19pm

Farewell KaL

Quoted from "Ephiny" She didn't quit, she is making funny from all of it, nothing is sacred for some people, someone just remove this thread, cos it's just sad, that some peoople don't respect anything Prove here, not my screen, it's from today, but whatever user can't post it 301 Moved Permanently Having trouble reading your paint shop written text ;/

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 9:30pm

Farewell KaL

This is terrible news!!!! Tell me its not because the game is moving so slow I asked them time and time again for merge and Vice packs!! Truly a sad day for kal

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 6:19am

This Isn't Goodbye.

Bye. You dont play on s5 so i dont care that you quit for w/e reason. lulz

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 11:16am

*bug* Feral Liana missing from Alchemy Lab

another reason why i havent recharged on this game in almost a year Better off since Also since she was suppose to be in tower shop. Ser Crumbsalot was also support to be a small recharge but they changed him to 30k gold recharge.

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 6:39am

*bug* Feral Liana missing from Alchemy Lab

to get you to spend more $$$ for leg version. Then spend more to buy off epics/leg in AH