You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 9:38pm

Author: DragonLee

event

we are not complaining we are asking for what we like if we run from every thing we dont like instead of asking then we cant stop running around we are comparing and asking for what we need and what way we need so its every ones wish and idea that makes this game way better than now you stated that rewards and events are better some time now so why not make it best for the way we like

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 7:26pm

event

why dont we make tougher event with rarest reward cards so that non vip can stand a chance well recharge pack was awesome made lot of players to stop qilin and play power also many nonvips in server are trumpeting that they got the whales so make events and reweards good for all

Monday, August 28th 2017, 5:57pm

gift codes

how to get gift codes from loot boy

Monday, August 21st 2017, 10:12am

Idea for creating more pvp activity

+1 thats a good one even non vips will play patiently till they get all the tarots to take on whales

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 5:58pm

Lootboy bonus codes

hi minibjorn, if you wanna know my reason i came out of 2 major guilds to help new players and doing it for past 3 months in server 17 but i am left in a position to not able to recharge because of the card options removed from shop so if i get the codes it will be helpfull for me to assist the guild and my non vip and medium vip players friends to sustain more when we are up against whales thank ya

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 10:20am

Read please mods, managers.

Quoted from "DonaldTrump" Well, i confess that i dont have the guts to read everything you post. But i will tell you one things, Kal its 200% better than rise of mythos, if you think this game its broken here, rise of mythos its 200% worst, they have free for vip restrition V&V packs and Tarot packs, they have event packs for 200gold/rubies that have all the 1k and 8k rechrage cards for everyone, Just to tell you, i come from loy, i was a vip10 in loy, i have lots and lots of tarot and vice and...

Friday, August 11th 2017, 11:15am

Where the heck are the game updates we have asked for months ago???

[i][b]merge us now but give us 10 black opals and the godlikes we ask for so that we can have some fun with those who are waiting to feed on new players with their collection for years[/i][/b]

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 4:06pm

update game

+1 i agree

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 12:15pm

So impressed!

+1 this game will never die until you guys are here

Monday, June 19th 2017, 10:54am

fathers day event

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Dragonlee S-17 Crixis S-17 Kirito S-17 undeadking S-17

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 4:53pm

login problem

unable to login in the screen is only loading

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 2:28pm

Unable to Access Site?

i too have the same problem Please fix this - Tnx -Dragonlee S-17

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 5:55am

story

mearly without any words as if they saw [i]THE WORLD[/i]in there

Thursday, March 16th 2017, 9:57am

Rate a Song

5/10 Dragonlee s 17

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 11:35am

valentine poem

human on the dragons back packing undead land in sack keeping beasts in the bay slaying goblins on the way ogres rolling on the par throwing elves very far halfbloods moving in the lanes killing creatures from the planes angels showing way to go demons standing all above all the races fight for love they had for their kings above making legends for the age trapping players in the cage Dragonlee S-16 judgement

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 2:04pm

Sink the Ship II !

a 1 Dragonlee S-16