You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 347.

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 3:47am

Author: CheyChey

Horses and Fodder

What is the level of stage 2 for fodder, by the way, and do you need one or two stage medals at that point?

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 6:28pm

Blacklist in forum.

It shrinks their post / hides it behind something that you can click on to reveal their post if you REALLY want to see what they have to say.

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 5:03pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Most of the time, Veng, it does. The one I posted stayed like that all game, though >.<

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:40pm

I get disturbance visual bugs a bit. Usually Ill move something with windwalk, like Maia. Then she will windwalk to the opponent, hit, and then slowly walk back to her original spot I swapped her from until the next time she deals damage.

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:34pm

All I have to say about that is I wish him well on his adventures. It's sad that he left, but our happy little family makes do ^_^

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:28pm

a Real mod

I love when people quote freedom of speech as a defense. Freedom of speech does not cover hate speech or speech designed to incite other people into hostility or otherwise form a mob. That's my two cents.

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:37pm

I almost never auto anymore, unless I'm just doing reputation fights. And even if I was to auto with disturbance in hand, the AI seems to never play it (or premeditation). My opponent had played a squire behind tariel, so I swapped them so tariel could kill it, and get back to making elfin. Apparently, it was too much and she took off on me.

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:22pm

Tariel flew away

Sometimes, disturbance causes a graphical glitch where the creatures overlay, or don't show in their proper spot correctly. Today, my Tariel the phalanx went flying from right in front of my enemy. Literally.

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 11:13pm

Desperate Soul [Awakened] vs. Holy Damage

If it is anything like Osiris (Samsara, 100 reanimate, 1 time - same as awakened Ofeigur) then holy damage doesn't affect it, as Chained Soul is an upgrade to soulbound, and holy damage only prevents soulbound, reanimate, and skeletal.

Friday, May 5th 2017, 11:53pm

Some games use the word static to represent an ongoing or continuous effect, opposed to a triggered ability like Yumi. I wondered why this is the only use of the word static, though, as it doesn't really give more to go on. Is it auras, is it anything that has a duration, etc?

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 12:20am

Battlements not working

Raids still not working. Tower has reset, but no new tower ticket.

Monday, May 1st 2017, 11:00pm

[Criticism] Catch the gm 20/04-2017

I wouldn't call myself unlucky. My opponents might have higher quality cards, but they often play like crap. Or make pivotal misplays. The opponents I described all fell to the might of my GL Celestial Mirror. I even beat a player this morning, who had an awakened lance knight and stuck 2 tactic distraction onto it, then proceeded to chunk me down to 11 life. The only reason I won was an epic Angelic Savior.

Monday, May 1st 2017, 9:41pm

Easter Reward Requests

Yup, magus has it correct! The walpurgisnacht tier-rewards work as follows: If you recharge at least 500, you get one godlike cauldron. If you recharge at least 1500, you get leg tabitha. If you recharge at least 2500, you get leg maggie.

Monday, May 1st 2017, 4:41pm

Easter Reward Requests

Yeah, be patient. And by patient, I mean more than 4 days. We have epic rewards coming in, and I understand that we're all chomping at the bit, but give them the time to calculate the requests and make sure they aren't screwing anybody over.

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 11:52pm

Returning player s17

You're asking US to be patient? rage rage rage rage rage rage

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 11:01am

[Criticism] Catch the gm 20/04-2017

There's been a huge increase in sealed league card strength I've noticed. I actually had an opponent today, after the event ended, who had both GL Ryli and GL Sarya. I've also seen several players with an awakened in addition to at least one godlike as of late. Send some of that over to server 16 to use, would ya, my highest rank card was GL magic reflect wall :/

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 5:09am

gg iArches

Did nobody notice the rotating on the puzzle that had alice and diligence and a bunch of other characters? I think the problem with this puzzle was less the rotating and just the number of pieces.

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 4:30am

Thanks, that's why I color-coded it