You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 241.

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 12:11am

Author: iArches

[Event] September Sundae: Part 2 [Done]

Hello heros! The rewards for this part has been sent out! Unfortunately, we didn't have an Pirate Packs to send out. So those who were supposed to win them were given Champion Packs (Godlike) for the mix up, we will try to avoid these kind of mix-ups in the future however they are inevitable sometimes.Please enjoy your rewards and if you feel that you are missing some rewards please feel free to message Parabellum or I!Thank you for your patience and understanding,Your Kings and Legends Team

Friday, September 8th 2017, 8:13am

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Congratulations to the winners of the Catch the GM on August 28th! Prizes have been sent to the winners on the list below. Make sure to check your mail for your goodies.** Please remember that repeatedly fighting the GM during this event can get your reward revoked! Please let everyone have a chance to catch the GM. Winners Alenka - MRG5 Kaynie - MRG5 Alizeen - MRG5 LOLuDied - MRG5 Dziaras - S16 Saber - S17 //<![CDATA[ initList('expander777601532', 0); //]]> Alenka - MRG5 Kaynie - MRG5 Alizeen -...

Friday, September 8th 2017, 7:59am

[Event] September Sundae: Part 1 [Done]

Hey everyone! September Sundae part 1 has been paid out so make sure to check your mailboxes for your sweet rewards!If you happen to be missing your rewards. Please contact me or Parabellum!Thank you!Sincerely,Your Kings and Legends Team

Friday, September 1st 2017, 7:23am

New server for ex players loygame!!!

Hey Streak, Since our servers are broken up between three main languages we don't anticipate opening a BR specific Versions. We have players who speak all kinds of languages on EN. Like Parabellum has said, S17 is where most LOYGame players have made their new home so you might feel more comfortable there!

Friday, September 1st 2017, 7:22am

Can we have events like they have in China, please?

GM Events aren't typically run except the larger events that are holiday based. For example: Halloween, Christmas, New Year, The Solstices and things that all countries share typically. We don't celebrate German KAL's opening because they have a different anniversary than EN servers opening. There are events that other countries have that EN countries don't typically. GM Events (Catch the GM, Certain Forum events, Battle Stance, etc.) like the ones Parabellum and the others run are based off the...

Monday, August 28th 2017, 6:36am

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Congratulations to the winners of the Catch the GM on August 25th! Prizes have been sent to the winners on the list below. Make sure to check your mail for your goodies. Winners magusrequip - MRG1 LOLuDied - MRG5 Sutch - MRG5 NoTheTerror - MRG5 FauZynith - S16 jodemac1 - S16 Ryu - S17 Attr4ct - S17 //<![CDATA[ initList('expander504706514', 0); //]]> magusrequip - MRG1 LOLuDied - MRG5 Sutch - MRG5 NoTheTerror - MRG5 FauZynith - S16 jodemac1 - S16 Ryu - S17 Attr4ct - S17 Better luck next time to t...

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 11:37pm

End of world

Hey xx, While I don't seem to have a bunker built yet I think I'll have to leave you all to your own devices. However the topic of the "end of the world" has been seen in movies and TV far before our current Scenario. I've been going back and watching the Twilight Zone which is in the late 1950s and early 1960s which has the topic of the end of the world quite frequently as one of their episode plots. There is even films from 1916 and 1931 that are about the end of the world! While it's much mor...

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 9:04am

Patch Notes | August 22, 2017

Remember to always clear your cache and cookies after every maintenance and before starting the game! Make sure you check our event list out so you don't miss any events! New Cards Check out the new cards you can get during events this maintenance period! Bug Fixes There was no bugs fixed this maintenance period. However if you want to report a bug feel free to report typos/card errors here and saddle related bugs here!

Monday, August 21st 2017, 11:26pm

[Event] Battle Stance [Done]

Brave heroes, Your rewards have been sent to your mail. Please check them! If you are missing anything by chance please PM either me or Parabellum regarding this. Thank you everyone for participating! Your Kings and Legends Team

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 8:51pm

Recharge

Hello Archrow, Are you aware of other users having this issue? What error does it give you? I need a bit more information other than it isn't working Feel free to message me the details if you would like instead of posting the information here

Friday, August 18th 2017, 5:55pm

Lootboy bonus codes

Hey, Happy to see that you have codes with us! That's really nice to give away. However, I would personally request you do not post it on the forums or in our in-game chat but rather to the private messages of the players here to avoid a frenzy

Friday, August 18th 2017, 5:52pm

Pathetic Servers

Quoted from "Diligence" iArches do you have a wireless microwave? If you do show me, I'd like to see this, seems cool. It made me laugh. Some microwaves use the same frequency of some types of WI-FI connections use. If you have a WI-FI around the 2.4GHz (this is mostly older, newer ones come witha 2.4 or a 5GHz options these days) microwaves can interfere since it's waves use a similar frequency. If you have a more specific range such as a 2.49GHz it might avoid this entirely. But 5GHz is way o...

Friday, August 18th 2017, 7:12am

Pathetic Servers

Hey Aniket, It doesn't seem like it's our server! For the best gaming experience we recommend using a wired connection because Wireless are subject to drops depending on frequency. Things like high usage (phones, tablets, computers, laptops, TVs, etc) and even microwaves can interfere with wireless connections if not a 5GHz frequency. I would also call your service company and see if perhaps your connection was bottle necked, some companies do that unfortunately.

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 1:19am

This Isn't Goodbye.

Like I've said once and I'll say it every single time, Losing a player is like losing a family member I hope to see you soon and hope you come back soon. Good luck! Wherever this crazy world takes you, I hope it's awesome! Sincerely, CM iArches

Monday, August 14th 2017, 10:44pm

Read please mods, managers.

Hello again! It seems everyone has their own opinion of what cards are "broken" or way too OP with some similarities such as Towhali, Modesty, Mercy, etc. So if that is the general consensus that Modesty is broken beyond repair for example - releasing the V&V packs would just be terrible for new players who come in, or rechargers who can't afford it at the time. More people would have some V&V but not everyone. And to give everyone the coveted V&V cards is a bad business plan I think... What abo...

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 11:04pm

Read please mods, managers.

Hello xx, I see your frustration and how you could think we put KAL on the "Back Burner". Our maintenance cycle was changed to accommodate the Chinese holidays they seem to be taking frequently and should hopefully return to the previous maintenance cycles within the near future. As for resetting the game - I feel that would frustrate many players. Restarting would mean taking all of our top spenders at VIP 10 and drop them back to 0, expecting them to recharge again. As for all of the LOYGame p...

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 9:10pm

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Congratulations to the winners of these last 2 rounds of Catch the GM! Prizes have been sent to the winners on the list below. Make sure to check your mail for your goodies. Winners Nykx - MRG1 Haze - MRG1 Amster - MRG1 daniel - MRG1 magusrequip - MRG1 ginja - MRG1 LOLuDied - MRG5 Alenka - MRG5 Kaynie - MRG5 kosmo - MRG13 Joy - S16 //<![CDATA[ initList('expander68234661', 0); //]]> Nykx - MRG1 Haze - MRG1 Amster - MRG1 daniel - MRG1 magusrequip - MRG1 ginja - MRG1 LOLuDied - MRG5 Alenka - MRG5 K...

Monday, August 7th 2017, 10:00pm

Where the heck are the game updates we have asked for months ago???

Quoted from "\( •_•)_†" Is it up to the Devs to change the prices or can gamigo do that? Get Dema on the phone! Depends on pricing. In-game prices are developers but gold prices (such as recharging) is our job. In-game price adjustment requires in-game changes.

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 8:48am

Patch Notes | August 1, 2017

Remember to always clear your cache and cookies after every maintenance and before starting the game! Make sure you check our event list out so you don't miss any events! New Cards Check out the new cards you can get during events this maintenance period! Bug Fixes There was no bugs fixed this maintenance period. However if you want to report a bug feel free to report typos/card errors here and saddle related bugs here!

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 10:42pm

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Congratulations to the winners of these last 2 rounds of Catch the GM! Prizes have been sent to the winners on the list below. Make sure to check your mail for your goodies. Winners Amster - MRG1 Pain34736 - MRG1 Tanwen - MRG5 Alenka - MRG5 LOLuDied - MRG5 Babbydeclown - MRG5 miyu - MRG5 Joy - S16 IllhamNith - S16 Adipati - S16 Zod - S16 DON_GRYM - S17 TheBosha - S17 SoulKeeper - S17 //<![CDATA[ initList('expander160550588', 0); //]]> Amster - MRG1 Pain34736 - MRG1 Tanwen - MRG5 Alenka - MRG5 LO...