Search results 1-20 of 50.

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 10:42pm

Author: Maxim95

Rate a Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_eddZOmYG8 Ending of guin saga

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 11:50am

September Sundae Questions Thread

The lures which are on offer from the townsfolk who need your assistance may well cloud your judgement in locating the Legendary card! Is this a tip to find the right choice? If not you should really put clues somewhere to get it right!

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 10:16am

September Sundae Questions Thread

When do we get the price? I only need 3 more frags to make my first black opal :p

Friday, August 25th 2017, 4:14pm

synthesis BUGG

I think you just have bad luck. That and rarer cards are harder to get. Example: from the 20 recharge packs i opened, 5 of the contained juliet. 1/4 is just my bad luck since there are many other cards.

Monday, August 14th 2017, 11:06pm

Read please mods, managers.

Might be harsh, but i wouldnt mind if all data from game was lost and everything got reset to the 1.0 I am a vip 0 so i know that with some cards i will never be able to play. some cards i don't even want to! Really playing with an 11th seems like an easy win in tower or other matches. I didn't play this game from the very beginning, but I wish i had Ofcours not everythind beyond that point is bad Many updates i like. Others i don't. I just got my first stage 1 saddle, but honestely i don't like...

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 12:15pm

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

They should make a portal that can take you back to previous updates. Something like an ancient mystical portal that brings you to a world where only the 1.0-1.6 exist. With rewards and another shop that you can get for new cards you can use in the current game. Another arena with the card restrictions ofcourse. No saddles, just the game like it used to be. Ofcours you keep this world as well and you can switch between portals whenever you like. One character for both worlds with the same cards ...

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 10:20am

[Praise] New Event!

A possible solution could be to make the reset go to 400. Every little bit active player would surely TRY to get to 800. Since you won't lose any points till then. This would separate the active players from the non-actief players. At this time in the game I still see People strugling to get above 800. Which isn't very rewarding for them! No idea if I make sense Met vriendelijke groet / thanks Maxim

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 10:14pm

Diabolos

I think i understand why just want to make sure it's intended Sylvi apprentice isn't affected by flame hell from Diabolos. I know she can't be restricted by movement BUT she also doesn't get 8 fire damage. It nowhere states she wouldn't get. Is this working as supposed to be? Thanks for the answer

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 11:51am

Guild EXP Significantly decreased

Unless they are gone for 14 days or more, then you lose nothing if you kick them. Or am i wrong now?

Friday, June 30th 2017, 8:51am

Go look at chat s16, as you were asked to do !

Sorry to say this but i was actually serious about the screens. ..

Friday, June 30th 2017, 12:01am

Go look at chat s16, as you were asked to do !

Plssss sent me some screenshots or put them on forum, i wasn't online then! apparentely i missed something... Thanks in advance! Sweet kiss from me xxx

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 9:13pm

Pharos

Learning new things i can perhaps implement them in the future, thanks

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 2:03pm

Pharos

Didn't know that! Kane is kinda hard to get, so don't have him (yet)

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 12:40pm

Pharos

Ooh is it like that lol, kinda weird tho! Thanks for the answer

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 11:58am

A long time coming

The game he's mentioning doesn't exist anymore...! Just mentioning

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 11:57am

Pharos

Hello I was wondering how come pharos only has 2 floating swords while it says max 3... How can it get a third one? Godlike Pharos has Danse Macabre 2 so it's the same as the legendary Pharos! Anyone can explain? Thanks in advance!

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 12:53pm

Suggestion

Or make a difference between elites and non-elites...?

Monday, June 19th 2017, 12:17pm

father days event

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet 5f8X0O7.png Players: Riren TheVoid Joy Maxim95 Server 16 judgement

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 12:39pm

browser problem

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'innerHTML' of null at window.writeShopLink (play:299) at window.loadGame (play:28 at HTMLSpanElement.onclick (play:457) FlashError.jpg Failed to load resource: net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE wjs.gif Failed to load resource: net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE dl-en.kingsandlegends.com/GameDownLoad/Game.swf?gameversion=815 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE Anyone knows what to do, i suck with the pc...