You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 91.

Monday, June 19th 2017, 9:12pm

Author: Meliphant

browser problem

I dont think it was changed intentionally. I saw Archie wrote on forum time has been extended so i doubt they intentionally extended points too it would senseless. Probably it changed itself. Just pls fix it

Monday, June 19th 2017, 8:49pm

browser problem

Why do we have to accumulate 1000 points in supremacy? Is it a mistake?:O

Monday, June 19th 2017, 10:55am

Father's Day Event Entries

https://gyazo.com/e6d3ff0bc49b4bd410e4e52cea8394a8 Melirenia - s14 Aeneas Benas101 - s15 Caligula PorkPie - s13 Cain Westy - s14 Aeneas

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 9:23am

(Question) Vitality Patterns

+1 hp is given through one level

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 12:11pm

Battlements not working

Hmm my battlements havent reseted today. 301 Moved Permanently Melirenia s14

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 6:02pm

Community Feedback Report: April 2017

And also separate tabs for team chat and battle chat.. Ah and suggestions about post season rewards that were raised today on discord.

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 8:47am

gg iArches

Till what day we can send message to iArches with picked rewards? I see May 26, just wanted to be sure.

Monday, April 24th 2017, 5:00am

Want to buy - 25 egg chest info.

Haha they force us to make corruption climate I can share my steak with that one who gives me this info! PS: ok, cookies too

Monday, April 24th 2017, 4:52am

gg iArches

So bad... I think the main problem is that they gave us hope to earn max rewards by doing all events properly. If you guys planned this event as luck based event, you should've put this event the 1st one, not the last. So that we could understand what this event supposed to be. And moreover even league event would not have been so screwed, because everyone would've understood already that they might not have max points. But before this last event we did all events properly , put our time, in ful...

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 10:59am

gg iArches

Thanks guys for playing league utill the end You really are heroes playing so many hours non-stop!:O

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 10:54am

Add to Forbidden Zone Guide

They say they decided to shorten FZ to 7 days. I dunno why=/ Usually if you exchange with the method you wrote you need about 8-10 days to exchnage all 67 epic stones on gold that you claimed to reach 2k points. Or if you lucky with draws and check shuffle stably every hour when you awake without missing you could exchange all resourecs with max efficiency for 5-6 days. I think a bit more than 7 days, for example, 9-10 days for FZ would be perfect tho)

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 10:29am

gg iArches

Ah ye all heretics and blasphemers *devil's smile*

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 10:12am

gg iArches

Thanks guys for hearing us and adding more time. I still think it wasn't better choice run this even't in Easter event format because now both players and stuff suffer playing hours non-stop and it is not easy But me and i think many of us really appreciate what you do to improve execution of this event, thank you. Oh, i forgot to say. League on it's own is amazing and let you relax and take a rest from tensed arena battles and i hope we still get league event in the future, but in a bit differe...

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 6:01pm

gg iArches

Quoted from "Eillythia" If you want the staff and/or company to listen and see your complaints as valid and not whining, then be constructive. Show them what's wrong and why you feel this way, explain what you would do to fix it, offer up some honest suggestions. If you are calm and cool in your posting and have all the things necessary to make a case for your side without full on rage attacks, you will be listen. That is what we did. Many of us explained why this event is bad and suggested our...

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 10:28am

gg iArches

I was reading all those comments and this looks pretty funny to me. All players say one and mod say another, you dispute with us but all your argument we can't accept as real good arguments, because they can't refute our opinion and it seems we totally speak in different in-game languages=/ I dunno, it looks like we want to play in one game and you want we play in another Maybe it is something wrong with all of us players?

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 9:52pm

OP event, thanks so much for a ruby and long claim time interval

Saturday, April 15th 2017, 9:05pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

something went wrong wrong

Saturday, April 15th 2017, 6:36pm

gg iArches

Yeah puzzle isn't the easiest one, but they also gave us 3 days (including weekends), i think it's more than enough time to do this puzzle and its sort of the event that you can do simultaneously with other things and take a break. And even if you suffer doing it remember about rewards

Friday, March 24th 2017, 10:10am

Auction House Broken

There is also the thing that ingame clocks doesn't work as real clocks, because of some coding aspects and in fact time is a bit floating. If you see now it's 10:00:00 it doesnt mean 5 mins later you will see 10:05:00. So if you see one time it doesn't mean ingame server thinks its the same.