You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

Friday, September 15th 2017, 1:43am

Author: Ephiny

Invisible GM does not open my messages at all !

301 Moved Permanently Like you can see above, I don't have a comment for what KaL stuff member even usues invisible mode, does he has something to hide hmm... He removes my posts that's ok, he can always find something there, but he does not message me about it at all, no quote from rules of conduct, no points, warning etc. So do he really do he's work properly hmmm

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 4:44pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Ceaseless Slashes think work pretty fine, just saw them work fine yesterday. You have to have more creatures on battle filed than opponent, otherwise no return. It also says friendly, so propably on 4vs4 your team need to have more creatures than whole opponents team. I think Bulk Misinformation is badly written or bugged, at bosses, who are in few example Sanguine Tribe stage 2 it seems to work like friendly hp (4 players) against boss hp (2 boss counted as one). From my point of view some skil...

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 3:48pm

Where is my [Judge Martyn] winning on event ?

Yeah chances are pretty low, if he got her shining, she should go straight to his card collection, not on mail. If not there hope he has a screen or something otherwise propably bug/glitch won't be solved...

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 8:40pm

something you should be aware of before buying The Void Dragon

Quoted from "false" All I can say is maybe people running this game should pay closer attention to the other versions of this game cause it seems they r doing much better than this one. Maybe u all should take notes. Much better in what, in know when to shut down system, then yeah. Pretty only RoM left and totally dead Chinese version, all other closed, by owners due to lack of income...

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 3:49pm

Please consider, if it will be always a no use [Plan B] in my signature #SadForum

Change word ROBLOX to KaL(Gamigo) #AmariceCyaneVaria https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4hBQ-wFli4

Friday, September 8th 2017, 9:45pm

KB's Original Gif Warâ„¢

When you know that somehow pretty everything is breaking forum rules of conduct

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 10:27pm

#Parabellum

0/10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgW7JMUipXg

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 10:11pm

#Parabellum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckTkBY6t2Dc

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 7:51pm

Recharge Pack Legendary cards

About legendary cards in those packs, you should fix description, cos you didn't include there cards which start from legendary rank :I

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 8:13pm

Farewell KaL

She didn't quit, she is making funny from all of it, nothing is sacred for some people, someone just remove this thread, cos it's just sad, that some peoople don't respect anything Prove here, not my screen, it's from today, but whatever user can't post it 301 Moved Permanently

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 7:04pm

Gif War!

When you know that she is always in a mood

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 6:29pm

Read please mods, managers.

Dear KaL employess you just showed to all people your disability with reading again. xx is voice of tons of normal players, who policy of your company made quit or will make quit. He said no matter what you will do now, you will have to close this game sooner or later, you made too many mistakes in one game and you don't even see them, so he said after this version will fail, you should open new one, but ONLY, if you won't make same mistakes, as you did with this one there, then you maybe will r...

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 3:03pm

[Criticism] President's hassles

Here no reply from game team too...

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 2:55pm

Old glitch/bug, never fixed...

They like to ignore problems...

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 7:53am

pvp rewards

Yeah here we receive only partal rewards like packs for example and some users here didn't get gold and medals, it looks like someone is sending it very sloppy. So yeah we like barely do arena, but scores 400 in 2s was enough to take some rewards etc. Last season ranking I mean, weekly rewards we don't do 50 fights nowadays, it's neded to take rewards, so maybe here is your issue.

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 6:22am

I noticed some account spam at forum...

As last screen shows I have right, it's like that from few months or something like that... 301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently Propably most of you noticed it too, but just saying, at bottom of forum page you have nicks of users browsing forum and nowadays always about 50% from them will look...

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 2:08am

Where the heck are the game updates we have asked for months ago???

Cards need to have diffrent starting prizes, cos tons or reasons... I think max prizes should be removed, that makes some transactions invisible... Awaken prize is too high or split prizes between elites and nonelites which should be way lower prize. Godlike prize is also too high and maybe best is do same thing as i said above... 10 000 for awaken... 3 000 godlike... Well propably that will never happen but godlikes should go maybe for 1 000 and awakens for 5 000. Also all prizes for nonelites ...

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 11:29am

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

Just making a statement that from the all avatars able to pick you choose to stole the one from our beloved CM, very naughty Zidane...