You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 4:29pm

Author: Ishtus_3

Rate a Song

Quoted from "Pita" As our Forum lack game threads I thought it would be nice to start something (imo) interesting and educational. Guess everyone get what it is about: one person gives song - next person listen to it and rate from 1 to 10 then also give song - repeat. To prevent mess I will make some rules and hope everyone will have fun! - One person rate only ONE song (last) and post also only ONE. - Do NOT post spam or anything not related to topic - NO inappropriate songs. - Have fun! First...

Friday, August 25th 2017, 1:32am

End of world

Everything has beginning and end, even though the end of the world I assume none of us will see; But taking advantage of their approach his remark serves as an idea for new cards: the horsemen of the apocalypse.

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 10:52pm

browser problem

I cleared the cache memory and tried with mozilla and chrome and nothing. I still can not log in.

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 5:05pm

browser problem

I tried to log with mozilla and chrome too, but none of them worked.

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 11:24pm

battlements unable.

Hello; I have same problems of the others players: battlements unable. Nick: Ishtus; server: ariella. thx.

Monday, March 13th 2017, 3:33pm

compo for server down

Agree. It's so nice compensation. Thx.

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:53pm

I cant log too.

Hello moderators. I can not log in all day. Do you have any idea when the server will return to normal? Thanks for listening.

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 12:30am

event map quest still bugged( Is it forever???)

Hello; My event's map quest still bugged. If possible send me the gifts fragments. Thx for your attention. nick- Ishtus; server- ariella.

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 4:43pm

same problem

Hi; I got this bug too and just today I can login. Nich: Ishtus Server: Ariella.

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 11:43pm

Server down, can't play.

Hi; I have same problem now: Screenshot by Lightshot Nick: Ishtus; Server: Ariella. Thx for attention.

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 9:18pm

i cant log in game

Quoted from "Ishtus_3" Hello. I have same problem of the others players. Nick: Ishtus. Server: ariella. When I try recover my password this message appears: "Attention You have no account"

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 9:13pm

i cant log in game

Hello. I have same problem of the others players. Nick: Ishtus. Server: ariella.

Monday, November 28th 2016, 8:54am

server crash while gs was going on

I also believe it was not DDOS attack, but simply the server did not support so many people attending a match. There were 39 ppl watching BK against fellowship when the server was unavailable.

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 9:22pm

hi there, Map bugged

I have same problem like other players. Map event quest still bugged.

Monday, November 21st 2016, 3:02pm

AL - sucess rate reduced.

After this update, was the success in combination of cards in AL reduced?

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 11:13pm

My map is buggged!!! Wahh!!! Blah Boo Fairies Gaynie NO Mod status___ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quoted from "Ishtus_3" Hi. My map is bugged too. Since yesterday I can not take all the necessary pieces for halloween quest. I know already it is a little late to talk about the october fest quest; but my map was also bugged. If possible, I would like to receive the card of the quest. My thanks for your attention. my nick is Ishtus; my server is ariella.

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 11:11pm

My map quest is bugged again.

Hi. My map is bugged too. Since yesterday I can not take all the necessary pieces for halloween quest. I know already it is a little late to talk about the october fest quest; but my map was also bugged. If possible, I would like to receive the card of the quest. My thanks for your attention.