You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 82.

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 10:00pm

Author: Varia

Login Issue

Cos you all are propably banned, end of topic, now go find a life or go play other game !

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 12:11am

tamaño del deck

Potential faerie/qilin user had spoken, can you be more pathetic, sure you can, so go for it !

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 6:47pm

tamaño del deck

No, not every crap in this game is fking tactic, mostly unhappy with that would be Qilin, Faerie users which bring nothing good to this game ! S17 is a beautiful fail of game stuff here, open new server after give Qilins to game, lmfao great job ! Propably their lack of brain blocks information for them, why people don't wanna play on their new server now

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 10:10am

PVP

Quoted from "Ulyssandra" i find its not so much based on score as it is level. How iv found it works is your level and your deck power determines alot of who you fight. And you really play this game ?! Do not even answer... Matching is based only on score, players form Viwawa or now Loygame can build their level how much they like and deck power, still with score 0 or near that they won't get single match, when opponents even are on 800/400... Whales are easly to match at day 1 of end of season...

Sunday, July 16th 2017, 2:17pm

Ascension Tower and Stable

+1 for fix no auto, when disconnect on Ascension Tower, I think it's fixed on map, but here losing free attempt, tickets etc and it is totally frustrating

Sunday, July 16th 2017, 2:11pm

Old glitch/bug, never fixed...

Can you fix glitch/bug with disappearing ,,Sign up'' button, this for sign and change teams for Guild Showdown. Ikr, noone cares, because it's only President's issue, but this wole login, logout is really annoying and I can't fix it in any other way... 301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently

Friday, July 14th 2017, 10:25am

Heyo

Welcome my Kingie, you little naughty Bastie ! Well it took my a while, but better late than never they say and I was unavailable to reply here for most of that time. Yeah donkey was reached, by that smite maybe thx to your preys too. Feel free to poke me on forum, in game or my real mail etc, you are always welcome to do that. I will move my gif here, cos it will fit here better

Monday, June 12th 2017, 4:31pm

Gif War!

Possible thoughts of people after contact with KaL support and/or game team members

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 3:10pm

1vs1 Equaliser Gold

Some guildies asked about that, so...if this event will be cancelled due to not enough participants, will they get back their 100 gold from signing in I never signed for that, so i dunno and please don't leave here answers like propably etc, just when you are sure.

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 2:17pm

KB's Original Gif War™

In case you didn't know it yet... to post here your goodies, when bored

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 1:46pm

KB's Original Gif War™

Dear Kingie waiting here patiently for any reply

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 6:01am

new skills

Quoted from "garythesnail" are the new skills ment to be 3k minimum for epic in ah Hmmm... Are you sureee

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 8:00pm

KB's Original Gif War™

I'm sorry King Bast, please forgive me

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 12:09pm

Do something with problem of way longer than 14 days dead accounts in guilds

To hide private of the guild and it's members obviously... I dunno how to do it other way than with marker

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 9:39am

Do something with problem of way longer than 14 days dead accounts in guilds

This is just example of the problem Click me , vanessa login like once per year, and bobeck once per few months, they don't care about anything not able to talk out it on ingame chat or mail, selfish people reading this won't get that, cos all what they are doing is changing guilds like gloves... Well if President can be changed after 14 days+ with ticket to support ok, but other people are still a problem and as you can see on Bochemia s17 guild, people are so impatient, like waiting that 2 wee...

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 7:07pm

Kings and Legends: Nobel Prize - Nominations

Oh Lilpwnid is no longer game team member, so if you mention that person here then why not Leonidas and Straitos or some other former KaL workers too. Yeah missing Thrasymachus too, but as he quite quited why you mention him here, if you like to put s16 people why not imkris who also quited, best s16 player from start, later head to head with Dragon, he quited when he wasn't able to be number one anymore, recharge meta was too high for him, still he was like top 3 till sold out his stuff. Other ...

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 6:38pm

President offline

To make things clear : President never switch automaticcly, he's the only person in guild who is not choosen by amount of donation (only he can level up guild, make announcments and sign teams for GS and that's quite all). If it was like some of you try to say here, then he would need to remove too high donation vips, as he will be f2p otherwise they might steal his own guild from him, which would be pretty silly, well at least it doesn't work like that. V.P. ability to sign GS teams, hell no, t...

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 5:36pm

Kings and Legends: Nobel Prize - Nominations

From what I know peep who created it plays only s16, he doesn't know people from other servers more than from forum... send me a message with your vote etc lmao, think you should be open to all. But I can't send you anything. Why your nominees you should say my nominees are, cos it's all just your choices... Send you a pms with vote, sureeee, only you will know the real results I see the results 200 votes for CM Lilpwnid, ofc he wouldn't get even that many mails, cos people wouldn't bother to ma...