You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 97.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 7:36pm

Author: Amarice

Kick that ticket faster to target !

Ticket ID: #407333 Ticket is for guild to not miss GuildShowdown this week, anyways all in ticket is explained. President unable to login s16, V.P, that's me even longer, why you can see the reasons on forum, in game is same So i ask to forward this ticket faster, cos later you will say that Support doesn't work at weekends !

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 10:51am

Auction House Lorie sold outs had happen...

Quoted from "Ulyssandra" Lorie is rare? weird i keep trying to sell for like 50 gold and never does in s1. It was legendary and your server 1 is older than others and AH pretty dead as I hear there. Topic is people sold or try to sell her nearly before event came and no event list was posted with Lorie in that time... You don't even know, HOW annoying is try to quote someone, when you didn't do it before post...

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 11:19am

This post is not for you to reply, but yeah banter with me. Ofc I didn't screen every card in AH pfff...

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 11:03am

Why some people knew that it will be in Bonanza, when event list is posted today, almost wasted gold and pretty sure some people did. You don't believe me, well check how many Lories has been sold last week, when normally that card is barely there... Some informations still leak out, it's good to know that some things never change

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 1:11am

Serverdown Compensation

There is always nothing to discuss, maybe fix your mistake with wrong date send of Supremacy compensations, go deelete people stuff you have to be professional ! And warn me mute again or ban even , cos I not gonna shut up I want my Tarot pack, shining thingies and pink pony you know that propably Tarot pack and/or that mount I will never get again Ofc again same old love starts, I needed to catch our CM in game, cos on forum i got no replys in private messages...

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 7:50pm

Kings and Legends: Nobel Prize - Awards

Write how many votes at least and second place maybe too \( •_•)_† and that is not his nick in game...think vote was about game not counting game team members...

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 6:32pm

People are wating, so where are your OP results...

,,Thats all the categories please send your votes to Vengeance (one vote per category) you have until Sunday. This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Vengeance" (Jun 1st 2017, 8:40pm)'' You gave people time to 4th June to vote, it's 21st, so time ended long time ago

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 6:23pm

Serverdown Compensation

Quoted from "Vengeance" supremacy was sent last night i think Second so what that it was send yesterday, it was for same period of time which i wasn't able to login anyways, so for what compensations to me if I didn't get game down compensations...hmmm 0 logic

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 6:18pm

Serverdown Compensation

Quoted from "Vengeance" they can only send compensation to people who were online X amount of days before everything is sent, others will have missed it to. if they send to you will have to send to everyone else individually who missed it also, thanks for 1500 gold for supremacy! Teror aka Vengeance - Don't talk/write to me and about me or even think about me, it's all cos of you. And no they don't have to send it to all lazy ones who made vacations and didn't login by that time, you know why I...

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 3:23pm

Serverdown Compensation

You can't threw on people multiple punishments ! So yeah I wasn't able to login on s16 and you know why, but i tried every day and your game down was totally random thing, nothing to be scheaduled earlier, so I demand that compensations and I want it right now To garm compensations here were 1x mount Champion's Destrier 1x Tarot Pack 2x Chaotic Wastes Tickets 3x Fire Opals 3x Legendary Gems 10x Chest Bag of Balls 15x 100.000 silver 750 gold //<![CDATA[ initList('expander210011153', 0); //]]> 1x ...

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 12:54pm

Thank you for no broken Redmaw Addlemance in Booster Bonanza for poor s17, much appriciated #love

So I know that you barely know what players need, so all ok. He's needed to do Kings Mausoleum in other way than counting that someone will have Sensei Callista and with team Warrior, Priest, Priest or lucky Priest with all legendary sancts and maybe one will return, cos need at least 4. Well in anger we did it on 1 Callista, 1 Priest with epic sancts, Warrior, Mage, Ranger, used [Nuwa] and [Judge Aleksandra], but missed all Tomb of Doom events from start s17 not counting last one... He can help...

Monday, June 12th 2017, 10:20pm

Game breaking cards, saddles and broken in game metas !

First one spoiler which should be small recharge and ofc should be brought here soon : Sylvi Priest Belin - When summoned all other friendly creatures gain upon death, restores to full life for 3 turns, OP combo with 11th for example rebound saddle won't help I think this cards broke this game the most, some of them cost you mass quits of players like Wheel and Modesty... 1.['11th Hour' Towahli] totally anti f2p anti non rebound saddle users, and anti priest and warrior class cos 0 nukes 1 cd 2....

Monday, June 12th 2017, 4:24pm

Gif War!

How contact with KaL support and/or game team members looks like, if they bother to do anything it usually comes back to peep who dare to bother them, KaL on the left x2

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 12:23am

Kings and Legends: Nobel Prize - Nominations

Quoted from "Vengeance" Heroes! We have received some feedback... So we are going to change it up! We forgot to add some categories, but this time we are going to let you chose the nominees! Please mail your nominees to me, Vengeance. You have until Thursday to do this. Then nominees and categories will be added to the list. Because of this, the Ceremony will end up taking place on Sunday, but don't worry as your tickets wont expire. Who is we, you meant Me, Myself and I or did you just fallen ...

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 6:38am

KB's Original Gif War™

Ok I'm a wee bit sorry too KingBast

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 7:19pm

KB's Original Gif War™

Quoted from "\( •_•)_†" Where are the funny gifs? All i see are stupid ones with non funny captions and or comments above them. Kill it with kindness.

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 12:33am

Discrepancy in Pricing (make the € great again)

In topic yes fix their diffrent currency problem

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 6:44pm

Sound keep turning it self on.

To topic it's not crying and moaning, it's about keep sound on, but turn off that backround (music), damn...

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 6:37pm

Sound keep turning it self on.

Quoted from "Vengeance" if you dont like sound that much, mute your whole computer / laptop. its what i done. just quit crying, yes its a pain but there is ways around it If I mute it will mute everything. Sound is needed totally without it I won't hear match up on arena even...