You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 179.

Yesterday, 12:00am

Author: Parabellum

[Event] September Sundae: Part 3 [Done]

Thank you to all Heroes who took part in Part 3 of September Sundae. Your quest rewards should be with you soon... The Under-Empire cards tied to each Map location can now be revealed:- The names hidden in our Research Grid were:- Bat, Net and Rat somehow crept into the Research Grid without me realising and those answers were accepted as valid. There were some great believable lies but these were my favourites:- I am always lucky with card packsJust won $5000 on the lotteryI have 6 toes on each...

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 2:41pm

September Sundae Questions Thread

It wouldn't count, incomplete card names or abilities will not count and will forfeit your rewards although the quest will be marked as complete. In Part 1, one of the trap names was Gubba which isn't the full name of a card or ability.

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 12:18pm

Names can be found in any direction, even diagonally, so yes :)

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 8:02am

Correct, just standard Goblin and Ogre creatures and whatever skills you want to take.

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 7:58am

Ogres and Goblins, no hybrids given there are no Ogre/Goblin hybrids.

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 6:29am

It would be both, but if a trap word is submitted then only the quest would be marked as complete. Bye bye silver.

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 5:46am

10 is the minimum required to complete the quest and you will only get rewards if the answers are correct.

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 12:00am

[Event] September Sundae: Part 3 [Done]

Whipped Cream is the next item we need to collect. Complete all Sundae Quests to gain the quest prizes, the Whipped Cream and 3 Opal Fragments. If you do not complete all 5 quests you will gain rewards for the Sundae Quests that you do complete. Check the main event thread for rules and info. Good luck Heroes! QUEST 1: CAPTURE THE CARD (MAP QUEST) Heroes can investigate just 1 of the 8 suspicious locations in Elryia and Draglasar where reports of the Under-Empire rising up has scared the elderl...

Friday, September 15th 2017, 1:50am

Invisible GM does not open my messages at all !

Moderation is performed by a moderator. I am sure you will get your reason when your deleted post is reviewed. I am not the only invisible staff member and it is my personal preference. I don't look at your messages because that is also my personal preference based on the ones I have looked at.

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 6:13pm

something you should be aware of before buying The Void Dragon

Are you basing your opinion on what other versions of the game do again? Just because they were tower shop cards in the Chinese version (or whatever) doesn't mean they are 'supposed' to be available for free in this version. You are of course entitled to your opinion but your recent opinions are on comparisons that should not be made (in my opinion).

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 5:22pm

Patch Notes | September 12th, 2017

Remember to always clear your cache and cookies after every maintenance and before starting the game! Make sure you check our event list out so you don't miss any events! New Cards Check out the new cards you can get during events this maintenance period! Bug Fixes There was no bugs fixed this maintenance period. However if you want to report a bug feel free to report typos/card errors here and saddle related bugs here!

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 4:20pm

Event List: September

Here is a preview of the events which are currently scheduled for the remainder of September. The image will be updated to reflect any changes or additional events. Check out the Patch Notes for any bug fixes and a glimpse of the new recharge cards. Remember to clear Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease visual bugs! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the ...

Monday, September 11th 2017, 12:00am

[Event] September Sundae: Part 2 [Done]

Thank you to all Heroes who took part in Part 2 of September Sundae. Your quest rewards should be with you soon... The answers to the Research Grid were:- The answer to 10a was actually CRIT but I accepted entries with CHAT as it sounds kinda legit. The taunts which amused me the most were:- Your momma is so dumb she thought a quarterback was a refund.Come at me bro...You are rubbish at games, get back in the kitchen and make me a pie!It's time to teach you how to get rekt!Your queen smells of e...

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 10:26pm

Just taunt your rival. "Hit me with your best shot" or "Prepare to be humiliated". Something along those lines.

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 5:06pm

Quoted from "Thebosha" I assume when it says take an ally this df event is for 2 people to complete df no more than 2. Also the pvp quest im guessing you can match 5-10 cards in the same match awarding 50 rubies per matched card?. Yes and yes. Heroes on servers other than 17 are lacking certain walls but can still gain rubies for matching cards.

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 2:06am

If you just want to complete the quest then a single answer is fine (as long as the answer is correct). No hybrids allowed in the Deadly Duo quest.

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 12:00am

[Event] September Sundae: Part 2 [Done]

A Flavour To Savour Tasty Syrup is the next item we need to collect. Complete all Sundae Quests to gain the quest prizes, the Tasty Syrup and 3 Opal Fragments. If you do not complete all 5 quests you will gain rewards for the Sundae Quests that you do complete. Check the main event thread for rules and info. Good luck Heroes! QUEST 1: PvP SNAP (ARENA 1v1 QUEST) Enter the Arena (you can use a practice room) with your chosen Snap opponent and then all you need to do it make some matches. If you a...

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 10:23pm

Rate a Song

0/10

Monday, September 4th 2017, 6:08pm

Could you not exclude 10X draw from the booster bonanza?

I have added your suggestion to the Community Feedback Report MattG. Thank you. I will post the full results when I finally get round to visiting the servers to gather more feedback. Been far too busy to finish it off this month, but rest assured your suggestion will eventually be seen by the decision makers at HQ. What happens after that is anyone's guess. Closing this thread before more off-topic inevitably occurs.