Search results 1-20 of 55.

Monday, August 28th 2017, 3:22pm

Author: Alizeen9

Browser bugs

Go chrome . It has built in flash.

Friday, August 18th 2017, 2:11pm

Pathetic Servers

Run ping -t ip of kal server. If you got drops look into cable connection, no wireless, isp escalate, network driver update. Could be issue with isp setup and dns servers ie try Google dns 8.8.8.8 then switch to your isp dns and compare. If no drops but kal disconnects: Reboot, shut down all p 2 p stuff ie torrents etc on ur network New browser only for kal use, np plugins. I use chrome. Cable swap Port swap on switch router modem. Try basics, only one change at time then test system updated. On...

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 11:46am

Read please mods, managers.

Quoted from "Alenka" Quoted from "Kaynie" Quoted from "DonaldTrump" But anyway just to tell, Kal its far better, just dont put tarot or v&v pack for sell please that will ruin this game 100% sure. What you can do~? Do more events, that will help players rise... like you do somethimes. Tks People don't quit because the new Cards are too strong as its the normal evolution in Card games (Power Creep), you can't release cards that do nothing new or better then previous or no one will use them. Peop...

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 2:32pm

Read please mods, managers.

Quoted First and foremost a merge is definitely needed to consolidate the remaining players. Not withstanding the risk as what happened with the first merge, that all the strong VIP players moved to the same guild and Guild showdown was one sided and slowly began its decent. Maybe a 40 day login reward where players get 1 tarot pack and one vice and virtue pack may make players regain more interest to play ? just a thought Agree. Best fun is to build decks that work. But pool of good cards are ...

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 5:41pm

increase boss picks

Last week brought number of threads like mine but no response so far from people in charge. Why? Any constructive comment please? Edit: I am awaiting reply from 'above' with Yes / No and explanation. Thank you

Friday, August 11th 2017, 9:52pm

increase boss picks

Boss rewards haven't been updated since the beginning so the rewards are poor. STILL I want to farm bosses cos got nothing to do very often. Don't mind if shimmer dark forest got those increases if opal farming is the issue But I strongly believe it isn't - let us farm all bosses if possible. If not - only shimer dark forest

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 4:32pm

increase boss picks

Increase boss picks from 10 to 20. Often got nothing to do. Arena and league empty.

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 6:38pm

Where the heck are the game updates we have asked for months ago???

Is it a holiday season or the beginning of the end? Feels like single player. No fix or comp for my saddle.

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 6:39pm

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

Define core deck and 4 cards that change If quilins in arena play short deck with skill ban carella. If fairies in arena short deck 2 peryton 2 3cd elf that freezes for 3 turns, carella skilban. You will win and loose but they will loose 1200 to 900 so they will change to balanced or power. Then you change to original setup. If you change like that this will ban d & f except best ones who committed all resources. Sorted.

Friday, July 28th 2017, 5:09pm

remove Modesty

Modesty boring for owners and end of fight for the rest. Can be buffed or countered but it doesn't change the fact That the whole deck strategy and counter is around it. Cos the result of the buffs and countrs will decide if modesty is on the board. B O R I N G!

Tuesday, July 18th 2017, 11:09am

Very Displeased with Kal Support

My saddle is waiting for a fix over a year now. Yesterday sent pm re gift frags and got response today. Probably support is hopeless if devs are involved and good if they aren't. I wonder how patient I have to be in the 1st case. Anyone waiting longer than that for a fix?

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 10:39pm

[Praise] New Event!

Good event ty. Give 2 days for every step as most grown ups work and one day is too short to enjoy. It's stressful if anything in real world happens. Re pvp make it league - ding whale issue resolved.

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 7:33pm

Auction house bids

Min price for gl should be 1k, aw 5k. No one buys aw now

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 2:08pm

Game is getting boring

Stopped recharge long time ago. It's pointless.

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 12:58am

Game is getting boring

Agree. I am bored. Same players, decks, whale cards I can't get. Have to use best deck for wins - boring. I still refuse yo do quilins and fairies. Beside they're boring again. Boring bosses. Boring daily. This game became boring. Only exciting thing left is league. But opponents should build decks from the same pool so the luck is not a factor. But as always my comment re league will be forgotten.

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 10:28am

Suggestion

Lover the min price in AH for GL and Awakens. We can't sell AW legionnaires etc for 10k

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 10:44am

'State of the Art' Support Team

I stopped enchanting equipment over a year ago. Not playing this game. I am running bugged saddle that covers just one line even longer. Logged number of support tickets, asked for fix or saddle replacement and no resolution.

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 8:47am

Serverdown Compensation

Thanks for the compensation kal!

Wednesday, June 14th 2017, 10:43am

these recent event really suck

I am not going to SPEND my valuable time to get a card I wont use. Just saying - nothing personal. If rewards are not desirable then its a waste of time of kal employees as well.