You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 155.

Today, 7:35pm

Author: xx.

End of world

If I look down deep in my subconscious I have a nagging feeling something seriously bad in the world is on the horizon, seems all tv programs are depicting end of world scenarios, could this be an underlying deep routed feeling that is more prevelant than just myself? Will trump or that crazy fat Korean kid push the button, will global warming spike with the ice melting and volcanoes being triggered? What I would like to know is this; What actions are kal taking for an appocaliptic event? Do you...

Friday, August 18th 2017, 2:18am

Read please mods, managers.

Quoted Who quit because of your faeries? Poor choice of wording. I'm almost done with the game and just getting things off my chest before I call it a day i guess. What i should have said is, the amount of abuse thrown at me and no doubt other fairy abusers is horrendous, especially at end of season when others are trying to get their scores up and put effort and cash into the game to get some punk with fairies knocking them down. The amount of anger and frustration is quite palpable, i do unde...

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 10:10pm

No, its not difference of opinions bud. Everyone says modesty is too op. Anyone with half a brain knows that releasing qilins and op cards on new servers kills it. ...hold on a minute here....I used to be a big fairy player up until I decided (stupidly) to become a vip player. I can tell you with 100% assurance I made people quit the game using fairies. People who spent lots of money and a lil non vip like me was getting placed in rankings and trust me I never even tried or I could have made pos...

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 9:32pm

Quoted the dumb meta is a reason by the power of cards not how you get them... player quit because thes have no fun of getting farmed by the whales without a chance to reach them, and the only way quillin/fairys with luck is the dead of the game yeah for shure quillins is only a problem on new server on old they get crushed by whales, besides they running events on new server where whales can get awa elite what is dev a death to non/low/midcasher... the early state of a server is dead because y...

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 9:20pm

Quoted People don't quit because the new Cards are too strong as its the normal evolution in Card games (Power Creep), you can't release cards that do nothing new or better then previous or no one will use them. People quit because they can't get them. I find it extremely hard to subscribe to these views as I don't think either of you mega whales appreciate fully that lots of potential new customers and non vip's most definitely do quit over the likes of modesty and 11th hour, even mercy. I've ...

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 10:32pm

Farewell KaL

Goodbye twetch

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 1:00am

This Isn't Goodbye.

Take good care

Monday, August 14th 2017, 9:16pm

The following is a message i recieved from Ephiny, it seems they are banned from posting, i hope it is ok to post it after i edited some of his/her more...passionate, shall we say? lol uses of language . Also before I post i'd like to say this thread along with Ephiny view is all extremely relevant. Your income and player base would never have gone down just by doing the things everyone has mentioned on this thread, i'm absolutely 100% certain of it and i'm sure so many others agree. There is no...

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 9:59pm

Hi iarchers, ty for reading and responding. Yes I was thinking of keeping this game and re-releasing kal from scratch taking another 4? years to reach the point we are at now but not adding the op cards that flatten non vip's, or, as kaynie suggests, making them available to all although this would drastically reduce income, I understand you guys need to pay your bills. Alternatively remove the high price and make them all small recharge, unfortunately some ppl cannot afford to pay for them eith...

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 4:40pm

This I wrote for another thread but since I got the bit between my teeth I thought I would make it a new thread as i'm sure it will arouse debate and comment? They messed this game up a long time ago i'm afraid. It goes in circles now with the same problems repeating. I used to love this game when cards like vel assar, smasha, daruis, fenris etc etc, where considered decent cards. Back then there was gameplay and a variety of tactics. There was never rarely a point whilst playing that you might ...

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 8:47pm

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

Qilins are fine, i think you should just ban cryptictempest tbh

Monday, July 31st 2017, 8:47pm

-Goodbye, and Thank You All!

Our paths never crossed I don't think but I can tell I would have liked you judging from your sincere heartfelt goodbye. Take care dude

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 12:09pm

So impressed!

I think i'm starting to fall in love with you guys . Great daily login rewards, hex and 36 opal fragments are awesome . And quick action for the ex-JOYGAME players I see too, you guys are really pulling out all the stops. Great work thank you very much .

Thursday, July 6th 2017, 1:25am

Confusing event

Crowing jin and aphrodite are clearly transvestites, not sure which sex to put these in

Thursday, July 6th 2017, 12:49am

Confusing event

I have a poorly head, do you have a number for a psychiatrist?, Can it be any psychiatrist or it has to be one with 2 heads?

Friday, June 30th 2017, 11:06pm

Terror Signing out

None of us are perfect, every single person has something wrong with them. Bullies are the scum of the world, maybe they are deflecting away from their own issues or maybe they just twisted emotionless narcassists who derive pleasure from it, psychopaths enjoy inflicting pain on all creatures. But bullying won't go away and almost everyone will experience it in some form. If a person is different or unusual then that will draw their focus but being unique should be praised, they are not sheep fo...

Friday, June 30th 2017, 10:00am

Farewell

Sorry to see you go Hope everything goes well for you in real life.

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 12:26pm

Game is getting boring

Imo they simply need to stop charging top price for cards so that many more ppl could enjoy the stupidly op cards that ruin the game for everyone else unless you are prepared to spend £150 on a single card. I imagine they made much more money from the recent shaman for £20 than they did for selling modesty @£150. Only a few rich players can afford these and as a result it makes certain ppl untouchable.

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 12:19pm

Pharos

it has 3, just doesn't show a sword as such for itself.

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 9:52am

bonus gold

Ty very much for your assistance iArchers