You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 8:02am

Author: SOCl2

*bug* Feral Liana missing from Alchemy Lab

For those that bought the epic version hoping that you could enhance it with stones, you have my sympathy, she looked good but I didn't get her myself and you'll see why after reading this. Here's the REAL kicker: Liana was not supposed to be a recharge card and was actually supposed to be a tower reward that you could buy with tower coins. The fact that they made it a recharge had me really surprised but I had a feeling about such complications arising. I'm not sure if they could change the cod...

Friday, July 28th 2017, 8:41pm

remove Modesty

I have been advocating for a modesty prohibition even before its release here in KaL because I have known about it prior to its arrival here. This is one of those cards that when played can do a complete 180 and turn the battle around as soon as it hits the field. Its very frustrating to be on the winning end and how this one card can instantaneously undo everything. Its not like he doesn't have counters, the problem is many people that have him will play him in conjunction to things like Fatali...

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 9:17am

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

There is a phase and rant for literally everything in this game. 4 years ago it was maia/mifuzuna spike rush 2-3 years ago it was aurora rush Last year it was fairy rush Now it is Quilins People find excuses to complain about everything. If you are a long time player and have made it this far into the game you should have all the resources that you need for dealing with it. There is a weakness to every card, the best cards are the ones with the fewest weaknesses but there is no WIN ALL deck. If ...

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 2:07am

What does KAL need?

That's what SHOULD happen, but its NOT. Remember that this is a business before a service, their main goal is to get you to spend and then let you have your fun with their events and such. Priority #1 is to create more OP cards so those pay2win players go right up and shell out money to remain relevant and competitive. When business is good next thing is everyone else. Those are all good suggestions but the chance of the actual implementation is up for debate, the game ran on this money first me...

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 8:33pm

Idea for attracting new players: Un-seale the Sealed League

I see where you are going with this idea but because sealed league also awards gold a lot of players could potentially use this method for gold exploitation, imagine if you won an average of 50 gold each time you ran out of tries for one attempt in sealed. If you had UNLIMITED access, you could farm this and within a day easily obtain at least 1k gold if not more. Here's my suggestion: We replace the class scrolls in our daily activity 90 rewards for 2 sealed league tickets. This way it motivate...

Monday, April 24th 2017, 8:39pm

Want to buy - 25 egg chest info.

Quoted from "garvan" We didnt just get to a random conclusion that the event might be rigged. You know, they worked for it. And as the game is luck based on a large scale i especially think that these kind of events should try and balance it. Funny how you argue that it cant be 'perfect' so we might as well ruin it totally. I DO know. Funny how your post implied I don't care about the event when I worked equally as hard as the rest of you in all the events. Do you somehow think I don't want a p...

Monday, April 24th 2017, 8:10pm

Quoted from "Dragon" It's 12 chest. And majority of the player are mainly mad at the fact that this last event is RNG based, meant to kill off the perfect score everyone have. Think of it like this, put the 7 event in reverse order and no one is mad because they didnt have to work through all the other bs. And buddy let me tell you, nothing is free in this world. There is always a price you have to pay such as time. So yea, they can keep telling us the event is free and etc. My mistake 12 chest...

Monday, April 24th 2017, 7:36pm

Quoted from "garvan" Quoted from "iArches" Quoted from "Diligence" Legitimate question, what's not stopping you from waiting till everyone has chosen their chest they want, and putting the 25 eggs in the lowest chest chosen? I do feel like this will happen, because say for example 80%+ people pick chest 1, I doubt you'd want to give all them people 25 eggs. Will there be a screenshot or something of proof so we know for definite what the chests contained before we were allowed to pick them? The...

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 10:08pm

Event Suggestion Thread

Oh my goodness guys, I gotten so many pm's and replies regarding my suggestions within the last two days its crazy I never expected it to be this popular. Thanks you all! @Cheychey: Its true that saddles DO give an advantage and I was thinking about that before I posted. Here's the thing though, most bosses have a massive amount of nukes at their disposal that do a lot of damage, in fact some of the harder boss have a "reave" skill that outright kills your monsters without any regards to damage ...

Monday, April 17th 2017, 8:39pm

Event Suggestion Thread

@Starwind Thank you for your feedback. Like I said, the event and reward is for your guys to implement and this was just a suggestion. I will tell you however that the rewards I suggested can guarantee both player participation and player satisfaction. The reward seem amazing yes and its supposed to be, like I said earlier this challenge is NOT EASY. If you do not believe me, you are a gm and if you have access to all the cards I personally challenge you can try it out yourself...winning a boss ...

Monday, April 17th 2017, 12:11am

Event Suggestion Thread

Since people don't really do bosses nowadays and only do it for dailies, here is a great idea to get it back up. Every month on the first week make a quest where you have to beat a boss using ONLY THE SAME MONSTERS AS THE BOSS'S TYPE. Conditions/rules 1. For example, if its a windy cliff boss, the participants may only use halfblood cards. If its a hell's realm boss, they may only use demon cards, for shimmering cave they may only use goblin types. 2. Fusion/hybrid types as well as planes creatu...

Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 6:40pm

Awaken Judge Artimus Broken

Hi, Sorry about the loss of your black opal but a little bit of searching could have saved you a lot of unnecessary hassle and this mistake. Judge Artimus's Divine Protection mechanics have LONG been established that it acts as an armor/resistance X on your hero. Which follows that sunder and holy will be able to bypass the ability and your hero will take full damage. Again there has been many threads and discussions about this (both in this game and if you snoop around the RoM forums), you shou...

Monday, March 13th 2017, 5:48pm

compo for server down

Now this is how it should be done! This was a VERY pleasant surprise indeed, I told you guys that they were listening! You folks remember some time ago when servers were down for an entire weekend and they only gave us a bit of silver, crystals gold, battlement tickets? Now they finally taking the time to appreciate the players, its these kinds of gestures that make people want to stay. Thank you all very much. Keep this up and things will turn around in no time, we just need to know that you're...

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 10:26pm

Get to know iArches!

Welcome aboard! Its good to have you Arches, your arrival is a happy and welcomed event in these down-times as you can see from the salutations you've gotten so far. Not to put any pressure but those that know you are here is well received news because we are all hoping you can patch up a bunch of holes. I do want to stress one thing that I feel is most paramount as a new CM and that is communication. Good and bad things happen all the time, slip ups, delays, bugs but please please PLEASE tell e...

Monday, February 27th 2017, 10:35pm

[Feedback] A sinking ship!!

All points addressed is valid but my question to you Anyu: Why are you still here? If you saw all the red flags like you said, you saw the decline, you noticed the lack of support, why did you not leave earlier? You complain about the game yet you never truly find the heart to leave it. Remember nobody is making you pay for cards or invest time or resources into the game whatsoever, this was a conscious decision. If you are complaining about all the bugs and about this game heading toward a slip...

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 5:02am

Valentine's Day 2017 (Submit Entries)

My love for Tarot packs (A haiku) Cupid or The Queen? Not sun, not moon or the star Surprise! Its The Fool! Oxygen S10

Friday, December 16th 2016, 4:21am

Hp vs damage saddle

Depends on what deck you run and your personal style. If you want to play offense use encouraging, defense use vigorous. I have encouraging, +1 atk may not seem like much but it can make a massive difference when they add up especially with things that do multiplicative damage, AoE or multihit. Either way, both of them are great

Saturday, September 3rd 2016, 2:03am

Time To Complain about Fairies AGAIN

Its been almost a year since the release of fairies, why are we still having this discussion? There are numerous methods that take down fairies and they are readily availible to everyone. Rebound saddles are a blessing and a curse in this case but remember that all you need is a stage 1 mount to activate it, this is not vip restricted so everyone has access to it. Then you have cards like assar, veylyn, redmaw, lumineer, kyrene, vara, Peryton, sorann, carella, these cards are tried and true agai...

Monday, August 29th 2016, 8:23am

nerf modesty

I thought I was the only one that wanted a modesty readjustment. This is basically a "get out of jail free" card for those that have him, I can't tell you how many times this guy single-handedly tipped the scale to my opponent's favor while I was clearly winning. Only two classes have solutions ready for him with warriors using clean cut and mages needing a GL tempest praying that they have a clear shot of him and that it doesn't block. Rangers can do nothing but use disinfo to stall (possible k...

Saturday, August 13th 2016, 8:19pm

Create a Card vol.2 (Submit Entries)

Most original: Lucifer The Fallen Most Funny: Dema's Nose IGN: OXYGEN S10