You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

Friday, June 30th 2017, 9:25pm

Author: ApplePie

Terror Signing out

Well we never met in game I guess but I hope everything goes good in your real life. You always have been nice on forums (at least for me). Best wishes in your life

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 2:54pm

Farewell

Hello all people, friends or enemies whatever.... Its time to let this game, I wish the best of luck on everyone who still plays. I'm quitting for personal reasons also due to some verbal harassment from certain people..... So farewell for those who always had been nice for me... see you someday -- UselessPerson s14 - Aeneas [28-06-2017]

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 9:29pm

Kings and Legends: Nobel Prize - Awards

Quoted from "Westy" Best 1v1 player westy? Who voted for that cunt I did actually xD!

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 7:18pm

Kings and Legends: Nobel Prize - Awards

Totally disagree with 75% of that.

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 5:48pm

Father's Day Event Entries

301 Moved Permanently Neptex s15 PorkPie s13 ( helping only since already claimed once) Pugzley s14 ( helping only since already claimed once) Luxanna s14( helping only since already claimed once)

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 5:39pm

browser problem

All I see in battle is black elite squires xD

Wednesday, June 14th 2017, 2:28am

these recent event really suck

I think they really try to make events its hard to think about something because as usual its easy to complain but you dont really know how hard is it to think in stuff to make everyone happy, so I think everyone dont need your useless commentary about events... They work hard so be happy they do events instead of just being here doing nothing, if you dont like the events than dont participate / ignore it.

Friday, June 9th 2017, 7:04pm

What's the avatar above you say?

"Does this dress looks good on me?"

Friday, June 9th 2017, 5:46pm

"Hello customer, I sell nice crossbows to hunt demons."

Friday, June 9th 2017, 4:02am

Quoted from "iArches" I couldn't put it into text, so; "Ashes to ashes they all fall down"

Friday, June 9th 2017, 1:44am

"Exellent" #mrburnsface#simpson x)

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 9:46pm

AH Error

Yeah it sucks, and also I know exactly how you feel, it really happened to me... its probably some shorta of delay so lets hope that some GM see this post and pass it to superiors so it could get fixed...

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 9:38pm

AH Error

I would say Delay but that happenned to me about 4-5 times I went mad but i dont really know what is the issue... wich is kinda unfair if u stay all night waitting for a card to end and someone just bid on it and when you gonna rebid on the second after you get that error...

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 7:59pm

Reputation Crests completing boss fights

Soooo I've been thinking like if we have Tomb of Doom (Complete King's Masoleum and win Undead Crests), why not add like: Castle of Bones Silver + Human Crests, Desert Fortress Silver + Elf Crests and Modify Windy to Rubies + Halfblood Crests, So it would be: King's Masoleum - Silver + Undead Reputation Crests (Tomb of Doom) Desert Fortress - Silver + Elf Reputation Crests (Assault to the Fortress) Windy Cliff - Rubies + Halfblood Reputation Crests (Battle on the Heights) Castle of Bones - Silve...

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 3:00am

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer: KAL Edition!!

A. One Juliet! Q. Why Mifzuna the Wind just walks like the wind on the first round?

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 12:41am

"Charizard use flamethrower!"

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 12:31am

A. Human and Cows! Q. Why the Puppy card is always eating grass even on a non grass battlefield?

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 12:28am

A. He is totally blind Q. What is Fenris the Butcher real profession?