You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 3:51am

Author: peaslee

another boss

so me and philius helped 2 of our guildies so I post the screenshots for trosha server 6 and ChameraDreams server 5 301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 3:18am

hierophant event

301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently peaslee server 12 Peaslee_Sucks server 11 Shadowhunter server 6 BlueMermaid server 7

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 10:52pm

browser problem

Compensation most of the time its 95% garbage we will never use. If its not a bunch of silver, gold, or black opal shards than u should just keep the comp cause the rest no 1 needs. 1. i got way to many tower tickets i will never use only takes 1 ticket to beat tower. got almost 200 2. got way to many league tickets will never use. 157 of them 3. epic stones r free and got to many of them 4. leg stone can buy in tower shop and get in bosses if lucky they r free 5. Gl stones r ok but got to many ...

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 3:09pm

chasity

I ment save gold I'm still hung over

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 3:06pm

Get wheel

Got a suggestions for u all save rubies open tarot packs get a wheel or 2 problem solved. Wheel stops the effects of that card.

Friday, February 10th 2017, 3:58pm

4v4

For 1 they got band for doing 4v4 u tell me what u get reward wise for it. U get nothing cause there is no 4v4 ranking so what's the point at least they r not like all the other idiots in game that boost in 1v1 and 2v2 rank why everyone else is sleeping. I think u all should actually do your jobs and go back threw and look at a lot of pvp. U all need to quit relying on peoples screan shots cause it seems to me u all r just being lazy asses and don't went to work and set back and reap all the rew...

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 10:58pm

Fucking idiots

For 1 i didn't think we had 4v4 rank so this mean there must be a 4v4 post season some where on this stupid fucking game i missed. Maybe someone can point that out to me so i can join it next time i must been missing out on it to get special fucking rewards for the last 3 years. I got just few words to say to u all go fuck yourself and have a nice day doing it

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 8:25pm

Supremacy

Jackkiller what was your final points in supremacy cause last time i looked i went around and was in 4.

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 3:05am

again cant log anymore

i still cant log says wrong pass or e-mail. wounder how many mods it takes to screw in a light bulb

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 2:43pm

PvP players wanted, declaration

I agree this is the best post ever. I dont lose to fairies that much anymore but i dont like it when they say gg either. If they lose they lose if they win they win dont say gg. cause they did nothing to earn there win besides set back and let the fairies do all the work.

Wednesday, October 5th 2016, 4:46pm

Really good ideal for this game

I thing they should have an international contest between us and the others like the chinese and rise of the mamoth. I know they have more stuff that us but it would be fun take your best 12 people make 3 teams each and have a big reward like 10k gold for the winning team. It would be alot of fun do it like 2 times a year or so.

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 8:39pm

Banned

Man i wish i new everyone was banned would of loged just to here people complain about it man i missed all the good stuff.

Monday, August 8th 2016, 5:58pm

Modesty Truce

Yes i bought leg an enhanced it wasnt going to spend 500 dollars for a card i dont need to win that bad lol. There is no point in recharging any more with modesty around.

Monday, August 8th 2016, 3:26pm

Modesty Truce

Yes modesty is really op but hard to keep alive on the field. Most of the major whales bought 2 cause they know it was a game changer includeing fang who talks all kinds of crap about the card. Even in 1s decks they play 2 modesties. I dont mind the card but there should be a limit of 1 in a deck. Would stop alot of relying on modesty to save them u kill 1 they have another to put in its place. But will never happen cause kal would lose money. But wishfull thinking never hurts lol. Well wish u a...

Friday, August 5th 2016, 7:25pm

Judgements turn to merge

Ment fun at the end of that

Friday, August 5th 2016, 7:22pm

Judgements turn to merge

I dont went to sound like a dick but your server is not ready for a merg. If u dont realize if u merg with the servers u r talking about u will be playing all servers from s1 to s15 for most part means no more winning post season or gs. Most of u will go from finishing in the top there to finishing at the bottom here so have fun collecting all the good stuff why u can cause eventually merg will happen than your cun will be over.

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 3:06pm

multi accounts not being enforced

I dont mind other people useing others accounts but when it comes to pvp if its not the owner of the account it should only be aloud 5 pvp a day and not be able to be played in post season. Only the original owners ip address should be allowed to enter it in post season it would stop alot of the problems. Mabe u should think of doing this ideal

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 11:45pm

A farewell to some friends....

i don't know if its true i heard he got rid of all his equipement and extracted all his cards Bankai im talking about

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 11:20pm

Why is this game so dead now?

Blackbeast is right about the rebound saddle but there is ways around ranger gate if u play rebound saddle like i do its 76% epic only didn't see buying godlike rebound when saddles r free just need to save silver for them. But back to the ranger gate that's why i went back to playing priest in 1v1 i save hh for what ever card they put gate on and instead of taking life it gives life and ranger gates also don't work when wheel is out on the field. Priest class is dead unless u know how to play i...

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 12:14am

KAL runs

And another crying person. To make it clear... Ban was not issued by Support, I did it. Why? First of all, RULES ARE RULES. Rules are for EVERYBODY and it doesn't matter if you spending tons of monies or nothing on this game. You not sticking to the rules? You getting banned/punished. This is totally out of discussion and if you are not able to stick to simple GAME rules, well... I will not force you to do it. Another thing is... Maybe there is a lot of players not sticking to those rules, I'm s...