You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 569.

Yesterday, 5:56pm

Author: Kaynie

Idea for creating more pvp activity

PvP rewards need a revamp for sure. Events would be great but they are just a temporary solution and not a permanent one. PvP used to be the main thing in this game and kinda everyone used to play a lot as it was the best source for good new cards and the majority of gold income. But now, the cards are outdated and the gold has lost some of its value as it became easier to rank higher for less and less effort and due to FZ. A lot of people just lost interest in playing PvP as its not rewarding e...

Friday, August 18th 2017, 5:38pm

Lootboy bonus codes

Interessting, I would have never expected Kings and Legends to take part in something like Lootboxes thats pretty cool, looks like they do some marketing after all. sign me up for the shuffle!

Friday, August 18th 2017, 6:34am

Pathetic Servers

Haven't had a single disconnect in months. Might be client side problem?

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 9:39am

Read please mods, managers.

Quoted from "DonaldTrump" But anyway just to tell, Kal its far better, just dont put tarot or v&v pack for sell please that will ruin this game 100% sure. What you can do~? Do more events, that will help players rise... like you do somethimes. Tks I disagree with that. How is it better if a low % of ppl has all the good cards and for the rest they are unavailable? No matter how much ppl would be willing to spend and no matter how much effort they are willing to put in, its impossible to get cer...

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 2:48pm

I agree, 1 Qilin Deck per field would be good. Qilins vs Qilins sucks!

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 7:23am

Farewell KaL

FAKE NEWS

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 9:00pm

Farewell KaL

you just want to get touched.

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 6:34am

*bug* Feral Liana missing from Alchemy Lab

Its stupid to make hybrids rechargeable, that can't be synthesized. How can ppl ever upgrade her? Stucked on Epic/Leg forever.

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 6:24am

I think the problem with Cards like Modesty, Merci, Towahli ect is, that they are not spreaded far enough. In my opinion the "meta" is far more interesting now then back in the old days. Atleast in whale vs whale games. The old times were ppl stacked range dps behind tanks and then the game was stucked in the middle of the field till one side played ferena and got the advantage due to the -1 range on the other side or mass dropping arma was boring. Games are much more fast paced now and can shif...

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 5:32pm

Where the heck are the game updates we have asked for months ago???

Game feels completely abandoned lately. They always lacked transparency but lately they are not even seen online anymore. Can't tell if they still work on KaL or only focus on Last Chaos now. I think releasing a Development Manifesto or Roadmap would be a good idea and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 7:55am

pvp rewards

You have your 50 games a week?

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 1:18pm

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

Qilins probably wont get nerfed anyways. Gamigo would have to ask the developers for it and they said that they wont nerf cards anymore after the community backslash they recieved for nerfing cull. It happened years ago so they could have changed their opinion but its very likely they wont do anything. Events like the Inika free card Event are probably the best way to help the community. Awakened Artimus/Carella are probably to valuable to give out for free but they could maybe make them bonanza...

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 6:44pm

Our friend, the Stable!

999 999 999 999 pls

Friday, July 28th 2017, 8:15am

remove Modesty

Removing Modesty would benefit the big whales the most, its usually the only chance those medium spenders have to beat a whale. I do not mind Modesty nor would I mind him to be removed.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 8:41pm

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

Quoted from "DeadlySins" I wouldn't say ban - personally i think they shouldn't be allowed to have stack damg. that way our not getting hit with 10-30 life per skill used. Just like if u put greed and heirophant - they don't allow that damg as stack. only one of them can do the damg but not both. just a suggestion if qilins do not stack anymore they become kinda pointless and qilin + pan + 2 disturbance would still kill ppl turn 2. The idea with only triggering on damage spells seems actually t...

Tuesday, July 18th 2017, 8:35pm

When did free card event for Flapper start?

tomorrow should be quests aswell, those events usually last 4 days, so you can get 16 fragments (=2 cards, if you do all the quests, every day). tomorrow would be the 4th day.

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 12:21pm

So impressed!

Nice login and bonanzas, ty.

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 11:06am

Auction House Lorie sold outs had happen...

Who sold Lories? Could be coincedence.