You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 540.

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 8:19pm

Author: \( •_•)_†

Farewell KaL

Quoted from "Ephiny" She didn't quit, she is making funny from all of it, nothing is sacred for some people, someone just remove this thread, cos it's just sad, that some peoople don't respect anything Prove here, not my screen, it's from today, but whatever user can't post it 301 Moved Permanently Having trouble reading your paint shop written text ;/

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 9:30pm

Farewell KaL

This is terrible news!!!! Tell me its not because the game is moving so slow I asked them time and time again for merge and Vice packs!! Truly a sad day for kal

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 6:19am

This Isn't Goodbye.

Bye. You dont play on s5 so i dont care that you quit for w/e reason. lulz

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 11:16am

*bug* Feral Liana missing from Alchemy Lab

another reason why i havent recharged on this game in almost a year Better off since Also since she was suppose to be in tower shop. Ser Crumbsalot was also support to be a small recharge but they changed him to 30k gold recharge.

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 6:39am

*bug* Feral Liana missing from Alchemy Lab

to get you to spend more $$$ for leg version. Then spend more to buy off epics/leg in AH

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 8:41am

I noticed some account spam at forum...

Never noticed any of these. not like kal forums are bumpin anyways.

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 5:47am

Where the heck are the game updates we have asked for months ago???

Is it up to the Devs to change the prices or can gamigo do that? Get Dema on the phone!

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 12:56am

Where the heck are the game updates we have asked for months ago???

This is unacceptable. People are quitting at a high rate. Community asked for MERGE vice and virtue packs Reduce prices in AH Game is broken beyond belief nothing is getting fixed. People recharging yet the ones behind the scenese not doing anything to fix this game, bring new players. Updates loot from bosses ---- Where is that??/ oh joy 500 silver picks wahoo! Most of these requests are able to be done locally...no devs required. Stop recharging till something gets done.

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 12:56am

Can you increase the drop rate of Currency needed for solar chests?

Missing 1-2 currency for this event everytime. Been well over year or 2 since I was able to cash one of them in. Just wondering if you'd considered increase the drop rate for the rare ones thx!

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 4:32pm

-Goodbye, and Thank You All!

Bue ezank! Ashame we only got to play together when randomly matched in LEague

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 8:46am

Our friend, the Stable!

Are they allowing you to Bypass the wait by giving you 100000 gold since you are testing? If they haven't just figured id say this to help speed up the results. thx Edit: Also, we should celebrate with epic rank fodder!

Monday, July 17th 2017, 10:01pm

Very Displeased with Kal Support

It was seen 1 week ago. I have been patient. So now I am annoyed that this issue is not being taken serious.

Monday, July 17th 2017, 8:28pm

Very Displeased with Kal Support

I know they have their hands full, but I organized my problem very neatly. Added everything, it should of been a quick resolving ticket but for some reason it got put off. So you can tell Dema that this customer is very displeased with the Support Side of Gamigo.

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 11:33pm

Ascension Tower and Stable

I use min resources and got godlike divine one for hum,elf,angel. what godlike saddles do you have? can GL rebound drop?

Friday, July 14th 2017, 5:05pm

Heyo

lol whats with the collar bone area moving and the one eye brow