i want a lootgirl

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 5:53pm

Author: Dragon

Our friend, the Stable!

What about 999,999,999, (20-999 elixirs) test

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 5:52pm

-Goodbye, and Thank You All!

Its been a pleasure playing with you. I totally understand where you're coming from. I can see many more players heading down this road. Keep in touch mate.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 4:24pm

We NEED your help - Saddles!

Correct, infront of you and above you. In 1s, it's only on your hero lane since it's "infront and above" and in GS, depending on where your hero is, it's always your lane+ the lane ontop of you.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 2:11pm

RE: Reaping Saddle

Quoted from "Ulyssandra" Just got my horse to level 2 all excited to use an undead deck. It only grants death curse to the top row. even though it says 2 rows in front. My saddle is lvl 7. picture shows everything that it should. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet requires stage 3 for full field buff

Friday, July 21st 2017, 10:55pm

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

a simple nerf is enough to stop qilin. reduce the damage to like 1/2 or increase countdown.

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 3:48pm

So impressed!

Everyone gonna run around with salaine. Lols

Thursday, July 6th 2017, 4:16am

Confusing event

Bring maw and fill board

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 3:08am

New Server S18

woooooo 2v2 with alt is not cheating? great let me whale a second account . Darrell came from loygame, so he has 1st hand experience.

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 1:06am

Confusing event

Orog = Barbarian. dun goof

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 10:40pm

Confusing event

Give me a star .

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 10:33pm

Confusing event

Okay mystery solve cause someone decide to make this difficult as fk. Daily points cannot exceed maximum of 18-7-3 Doing 3 boss on day 1 get you 18 points. Doing 2 on day 2 get you 7 Doing 2 on day 3 get you 3 point. All boss must be unique/ no duplicate to get 2 bonus to achieve 30

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 10:29pm

Confusing event

Even my boy Kaynie is confuse

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 10:27pm

Confusing event

7+6+5+4+3+2+1. 2 bonus for all 7 dif boss So your saying doing 7 boss get you 30 points in 1 day. So who gonna bother with day 2 and day 3

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 10:24pm

Confusing event

Quoted from "Parabellum" Yeah basically it's an event which ensures players of all levels can gain something useful. If a Player does the first 4 bosses on Hard mode, they get 22 points which is the middle ground. Technically everyone is capable of getting a Card Bundle, but if you don't get enough points or miss some Boss Quests you will have to spend your points on Items instead. So for just Shimmering Cave you would get 7 points, and perhaps the 1.3 Elite Legendary card on offer if you meet ...

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 9:59pm

Confusing event

No I'm chatting with my friends. No one understand it. The reason why you get it is because you plan and wrote it. It would be much easier to just post the prize. And then the day 1 mission and so on... You coulda just said do all 7 different boss to get 20 points. What if I do sc only? The way points are presented is vague.

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 9:51pm

Confusing event

Agree. Can't understand it. The total point adds up to 28 too. 18+7+3=30? What. Can we get a translator.

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 1:36pm

Guild EXP Significantly decreased

When a guild levels up You can kick without penalty

Friday, June 30th 2017, 11:47pm

New Server S18

New server would be pointless, it would be better if they do something like the viwawa server where they gave the players a package of goodies

Friday, June 30th 2017, 11:45pm

Terror Signing out

As per Ephiny's post, This isn't a one sided situation. It takes 2 to make it happen. Apparently your stating that people are out to get you, but in reality you need to understand that there is a reason why they dislike you. Funny how hennes and Croton is on the list when they are the most friendly people I've met. Also note that i have you on my blacklist therefore it means that i don't want to hear you. So not sure where that "harrasment/bullying" is coming from if i'm avoiding you haha. the I...