You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 11:53am

Author: Zidane

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

Quoted from "TheHonestOne" Quoted from "Zidane" Just a warning that this topic is getting a bit too inflammatory. Considering you cannot tell a persons emotion through text (an exclamation mark is the closest you can get to one's emotion), what you typed makes no sense. No to mention that this would be typing, not writing or speech. This would literally have to be on voice chat for me you agree with you. But maybe this topic has been going on for long enough. in·flam·ma·to·ry /inˈflaməˌtôrē/ ad...

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 11:15am

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

Just a warning that this topic is getting a bit too inflammatory.

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 7:19am

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Catch the GM! GM_Zidane can be found in Sealed League between 9:30-11:30 CEST on August 2nd, 2017! Prizes: 1x Supreme Void Pack [Maximum of 1 per player]Prizes will only be awarded to those who can successfully catch (and beat) the GM! Good luck heroes!

Monday, July 31st 2017, 12:30pm

Our friend, the Stable!

Quoted from "magusrequip" Same i would like to see 999 999 999 999 as well Done.

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 8:58pm

Our friend, the Stable!

Quoted from "Croton" Can you try other combinatios as well? Like 333 or 666? Or something in the middle? not only 50 and 999 Sure, I was looking to start with the extremes.

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 4:49am

Our friend, the Stable!

Quoted from "Exsedor" Um... From a large amount of experience I found that that 999,999,999,50 is the best combo for good saddle. If you would like to do 100 runs and let us know the results, that would be interesting That is definitely on the list. Edit: I'm about to do the one that I'm sure everyone was waiting for

Friday, July 28th 2017, 6:06am

Remove Modesty

Made new thread for Marcino's off-topic post.

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 11:46pm

Our friend, the Stable!

Quoted from "\( •_•)_†" Are they allowing you to Bypass the wait by giving you 100000 gold since you are testing? If they haven't just figured id say this to help speed up the results. thx Edit: Also, we should celebrate with epic rank fodder! ...We'll see

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 8:33am

Our friend, the Stable!

Okay, so here's what I'm going to attempt to do as my first GM venture I'm going to take a sample of 100 saddle manufactures for several different combinations of the fragments/elixir, and post my findings here. (I'll be looking to see what combination has the highest yield, if any) I'll be starting with the bare minimum (50 50 50 20) to act as the "control". 50 50 50 20 Rare: 89 Epic: 9 Legendary: 2 Godlike: 0 999 50 50 20 Rare:87 Epic: 12 Legendary:0 Godlike: 1 50 999 50 20 Rare:84 Epic:13 Leg...

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 6:23am

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

In order to celebrate the end of my trial period, we're going to...... Catch the GM! GM_Zidane can be found in Sealed League between 10:00-12:00 CEST on July 25th, 2017! Prizes: 1x Supreme Void Pack [Maximum of 1 per player]Prizes will only be awarded to those who can successfully catch (and beat) the GM! Good luck heroes!

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 7:16pm

Confusing event

Quoted from "Sharpie" Mhm, something in there about doing things with hybrid synthesis cards, but I don't get how the boss points are calculated. Do we get BONUS points for the hybrids - or do we need them to get ANY points AT ALL? No, the hybrid bonus is separate. You get 28 points for doing all the boss fights, and 2 bonus points for doing them all at hard difficulty.

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 7:07pm

Confusing event

Quoted from "Zorea" I just send my team entrance can i check anywhere if GM got it? You can check your outbox

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 7:45am

[TGM] Zidane

You don't need a reason to help people. Hello KAL! I'm Zidane, your newest GM! I like to play KAL, of course, and also enjoy even dorkier games, like Minecraft and running certain emulators on my computer. I've been fortunate enough to have been added to the team, and I'm sure that together, we can bring upon KAL a strong, positive change. I have some ideas that I'll be pestering iArches about on the community's behalf. I look forward to working with you. -Z