You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 116.

Today, 7:01am

Author: Parabellum

Pathetic Servers

Hello, May I suggest submitting the screenshot you managed to get, if the stance is there the black outline mode isn't really relevant. Regards, Parabellum

Today, 12:00am

[Event] Battle Stance

Hello Heroes, You have 24 hours to complete one of the daily Battle Stances during your Battlements raids. Any additional cards on the field that you have summoned will void any claim, so please make sure you remove them in order to match the patterns exactly. Enemy cards will be ignored if the Battle Stance you are claiming a prize for is an exact match. Yellow stances must be positioned exactly as shown. You can only submit 1 winning screenshot each day to claim a prize so make sure it's the b...

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 9:15am

Event List: August

Hello Heroes, Here is a preview of the events which are currently scheduled for the beginning of August. The image will be updated to reflect any changes or additional events. Check out the Patch Notes for any bug fixes and a glimpse of the new recharge cards. Remember to clear Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease visual bugs! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot p...

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 6:50pm

Can't access site or game

Hi all, Not sure what caused the issue but I believe everything is working again. Is it?

Sunday, July 16th 2017, 3:51am

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Heroes! Are you ready to Catch the GM! GM_Zidane can be found in Sealed League between 06:00-08:00 CEST on July 16th, 2017! Prizes: 1x Supreme Void Pack [Maximum of 1 per player]Prizes will only be awarded to those who can successfully catch (and beat) the GM! Good luck heroes!

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 10:06am

Event List: July

Hello Heroes, Here is a preview of the events which are currently scheduled for the remainder of July. The image will be updated to reflect any changes or additional events. We can no longer provide dates for certain events which is why they are missing. Check out the Patch Notes for bug fixes and previews of the new cards. Remember to clear Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease visual bugs! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but the...

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 11:18pm

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Heroes! Are you ready to Catch the GM! GM_Zidane can be found in Sealed League between 04:00-06:00 CEST on July 10th, 2017! Prizes: 1x Supreme Void Pack [Maximum of 1 per player]Prizes will only be awarded to those who can successfully catch (and beat) the GM! Good luck heroes!

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 10:19am

Auction house bids

There are no plans to request any changes to how the Auction House works. It works.

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 9:06pm

WorldBoss Box reward

Not quite sure what is going on with the World Boss Boxes but we will try to find out. Thank you for the informative post amster, once we clarify the accuracy I will happily make a copy of it in the Guide section.

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 12:00am

7 Sisters

The mysterious gifts from the 7 Sisters have now been revealed… The gift from your chosen Sister should be with you by 14th July at the latest. May the stars continue to shine upon you!

Friday, July 7th 2017, 10:16pm

Confusing event

The gifts will be revealed yes.

Friday, July 7th 2017, 4:36pm

Confusing event

Quoted from "Kaynie" I wonder why my post got deleted, nothing bad was said in it. Or is Chameras story true in the end and you try to shove it under the carpet? I have no idea if the story is true or not. Your replies were deleted due to you quoting ChameraDreams and I deleted them for the reasons already stated. Also, if you think about it, had I left your post there and deleted the others your reply would have made no sense.

Friday, July 7th 2017, 4:26pm

Confusing event

Feel free to say whatever you want as long as it doesn't break any forum rules. I would suggest doing that in another post because this one isn't about your guild. There was a 24 hour window each day and you could have done it with any players from any other guilds.

Friday, July 7th 2017, 4:09pm

Confusing event

Either way, forum threads are not the place to discuss those particular matters. I would have told you stay on-topic if you weren't discussing sanctions.

Friday, July 7th 2017, 3:57pm

Confusing event

Quite likely because you drifted off-topic and were in breach of forum rules with some of the comments and the quoted comments. If you can still post you haven't been muted.

Friday, July 7th 2017, 6:00am

7 Sisters

Each of the 7 Sisters bears a gift and you must choose just 1 Sister to receive your mysterious blessing from. Send the name (or number) of your chosen Sister to GM_Parabellum before 23:59 CEST today! (07/07/2017) Don't forget to include your Hero name and server. This event is limited to forum members only.

Friday, July 7th 2017, 12:00am

[Event] Liberation [Done]

We have discovered that the initial rumours were the result of blurry photos taken of a group of Farmhand Westley's scarecrows wearing army helmets and trench coats. Some Trolls placed the helmets and coats on the scarecrows, snapped the photo then started spreading the rumour of an invasion. Shriek of the Sanguine Tribe actually saw them dressing the scarecrows up and Shriek hasn't got the sense to lie. Blind Tula heard word about this the following day and I was informed late yesterday night....

Thursday, July 6th 2017, 6:37pm

Confusing event

Quoted from "Klikzorz" How do I know if walls are male or female?! So confusing... Walls just need to be walls, 4 different walls.

Thursday, July 6th 2017, 6:00am

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Heroes! Are you ready to Catch the GM! Mod_YatoGod can be found in Sealed League between 15:00-17:00 CEST on July 6th, 2017! Prizes: 1x Supreme Void Pack [Maximum of 1 per player]Prizes will only be awarded to those who can successfully catch (and beat) the GM! Good luck heroes!

Thursday, July 6th 2017, 5:09am

Confusing event

There are more events planned, though this particular event is unlikely to happen again. We will probably do something different next year. If not, it will be Liberation II: Go Home where you have to make the return trip. Every boss you complete will count for nothing because your quest is already done. You just need to go home.