You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 12:34am

Author: Chris - Soryn

This Isn't Goodbye.

I've been playing KaL since S15, my sister gave me her account and then I joined on to make some friends there before quiting shortly after the merge and then moved to S16 where I can say I actually enjoyed considering people were very negative there. Yes I wasn't liked there by different people but who cares if you're not liked! I met some pretty cool people while playing this game even some I got to know on a personal level and I hope that I can continue to keep in touch with in the future, I ...

Sunday, July 30th 2017, 11:30am

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

yeah the same thing happens with cull the weak and conjure troops

Sunday, July 16th 2017, 12:03pm

Ascension Tower and Stable

Quoted from "\( •_•)_†" I use min resources and got godlike divine one for hum,elf,angel. what godlike saddles do you have? can GL rebound drop? From Crafting I have made Blessed : Restore 3 Health to all creatures each turn, Divine Encouraging, Primal Encouraging, Wise, Riposte and Infernal Encouraging.

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 8:53pm

If you used 50/50/50/20 then you will generally only get crappy saddles. When I craft I do 999/999/999/20-50, I have currently crafted 5 godlike saddles this way that aren't wise.

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 7:50pm

It may say that, but I have crafted many godlike saddles and other people have also said the same to me, if you use minimal resources you can't get a godlike saddle apart from EXP Saddle.

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 7:46pm

As far as i've seen, when using minimal resources the only godlike saddle you can get is EXP Saddle. So the resources do matter in fact.

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 9:03am

Father's Day Event Entries

301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently Server 16 Judgement- Team Soryn (Already done just helping) Alaric ( Already done just helping) Sauron lxlrandomlxl

Monday, June 19th 2017, 9:29pm

Father's Day Event Entries

On behalf of Hennes because he can't post on here for some reason Team- S16 Judgement EzanK Hennes simon MrkKeks Thank You!

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 7:21pm

browser problem

It is safe, it fixed my game, trust me Hennes broke all my stuff and Dragon fixed it.

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 5:27pm

Kings and Legends: Nobel Prize - Nominations

Can I point out the fact he put Mincino instead of Marcino?

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 5:03pm

Kings and Legends: Nobel Prize - Nominations

Quoted from "Dragon" Most annoying person Terror 100% Agree.

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 11:28am

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Envy's ability is still Chinese text. 301 Moved Permanently

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 9:00am

PvP skills too 'over powered' is a joke

If you're talking about the skills I think you are, then mages will turn that 1 +5/+5 Sun into 3 on the field then you'll be crying that they're too OP when you get slapped by people.

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 12:50am

gg iArches

Quoted from "Dragon" TSM!!! Was a close 5 games thought they threw at the end TSM TSM TSM!

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 10:09pm

Trouble Logging On

From the general consensus, I'm noticing most players can't log because of the region, most EU players can log in, but US players cannot log in it seems.

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 6:22pm

Boss Rewards

Venge if you want stuff of your own to be added go to a different game and advertise it there. It is never going to change here that they don't have control, its not about growing a backbone. You're just a kid stop thinking that everyone can do what they want because they can't.

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 5:54pm

Author: Crystal/Chris

Event LIst for Next Month Please

Its not carelessness. There is no set date for event list, so don't expect it. Why should iArches say sorry for you being an arrogant impatient arsehole?

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 9:38pm

[Feedback] Error in Dark Champion

Kaynie watch out when putting RoM things on here, you can get in trouble for it.

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 6:43pm

Soccer Balls

They're on rotation, you just have to wait.