You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 90.

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 7:17am

Author: EzanK

-Goodbye, and Thank You All!

Huh, this is not to bring up or stir attention, but seeing as how inactive the forum has been, I hope the people I truly want to see this, can. It's quicker, and faster than sending 10+ mails through the game, without even knowing if it will be read or not, so this topic is dedicated to my thanks to everyone I owe it to. Um, it's been about 8 months as I played Kings and Legend, and over this time I have joined many guilds. I would like to thank all of whom that have accepted me, and making my e...

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 5:14am

[Praise] New Event!

Here's the thing though, Dax. "I entered 4 times today and all 4 times Dragon was in there (I got absolutely nothing against the guy) but obviously I left. Imagine how mad I would be if it were blind and if I had to face Dragon...lol. I wouldn't even take a chance after that." If there was a blind draft, you wouldn't match Dragon 4 times in a row. The reason you did, was most likely due to you two being the only ones in queue. Others were not in queue due to the want of not losing points, and th...

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 2:20am

Fuse

No, I'm sorry. You don't have to provide a list, I just missed that part. It's just a confusing implementation, fusing skills. It seems you have a better understanding of it, so I'll leave you to it.

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 2:17am

[Praise] New Event!

I agree with you lxl, with the fact that the matching system in PvP has to be changed, rather than being matched by points themselves. But a reoccurring issue, there simply aren't enough people in Arena for everyone to find a match, even with deck power as a factor. That would mean someone with most GL and Awaken cards in deck would hardly ever find a match. And if that is so, then without finding matches, a big part of the fun in KAL will be missing, that being competitiveness, and the Ranking ...

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 1:50am

Fuse

Yeah, but if that's the example you're giving, you have to understand that then there would be hundreds of combinations, all unique. Thus meaning, it would in fact, be hard to enforce, with all combinations being in code, and all having images, and what not.

Thursday, July 6th 2017, 11:08pm

Fuse

But wouldn't that be hard to enforce? See it's easy with Synthesize Creatures, because we are not limited on what type of creatures we can play, they can be demon or angel and can be any rank, although most Synths are at least epic. None the less, with Synth spells, you are kind of limited due to the fact that you have to be one class. With that, that means synths can only be ranger spells with ranger spells, can't be two mix match from two different class (ex-priest/ranger). Also, would there h...

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 6:14am

New Server S18

Sadly, I don't recall this instance, thanks for clarifying. But also, what do you mean by "those players who played the mobile app version of KALs"?

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 7:47pm

New Server S18

That's unfortunately not how Compensations work out here. They are not intentionally given out to even out the playing field, but rather for maintenance. For example, the Tarot Pack you speak of was given out since we missed about two days of KAL, during the week of Guild Shodown, which messed up another chain of events, such as login and Supremacy. If you want such compensation, I guess just wait for another screw up.

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 1:51am

A long time coming

I am sorry that you have been harassed in KAL, I wish I could comfort you more, but sadly I do not know you that well. Mostly, I know you from creating the Lucky Star topic in the forum, and seeing the guildmates run around in Dark Champion, they seem really cool and strong, so I hope you at least created a strong set of friends in KAL while you were active. From my experience, it is sad to see you go, and although it is unfortunate that the name of the game you're moving to has been removed, I ...

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 1:33am

Farewell to Starwind

Was just browsing through the forum, and realized Starwind's Introduction claimed him as retired. Seeing as though there has not been a formal reply to that, I myself would like to thank Starwind for all that he has done and wish him best of luck where ever he goes from now. He will be missed and gave some much-needed life to the forum, which is greatly appreciated. Farewell, and thank you!

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 4:40am

Serverdown Compensation

Indeed, I feel as the KAL Team has compensated us well for this maintenance, and they have somewhat perfected the act of giving out, effectively. Much appreciated, cheers.

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 4:08am

suggestions for good events

Buddy, here's the thing though. What do you mean by pay? As in spend gold out of your own hands, or as in recharge for it? Because if recharge, forget the silver, people recharge 8,000 gold alone to just get cards, legendary at that. But if you would waste 5k gold for 1 mil silver + card, how about you save a lot more and forget about the card part. I don't exactly know how the S17 AH works, but go for legendary cards in AH that no one likes, and then use it as sacrifice when enhancing. Also, se...

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 9:45pm

(Question) Vitality Patterns

Thanks, Focust. So to basically state this... Level 60-70 +5 Vitality Level 70-80 +10 Vitality

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 4:42am

Do you happen to recall the patterns from level 60-70, by any chance?

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 3:09am

Sorry if this is obvious, but I am not quite sure as to how exactly this works. I am pretty sure the higher the level you get, the more vitality you get overall. However, what exactly are the patterns. I recall from the starting levels, each level gave you +1 to deck, until you reach 30. Now, is it every 5 levels, +1 vitality, or something different. Thank you in advance.

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 4:49am

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer: KAL Edition!!

A:You get a goblin/demon synth creature. Q: What happens when a demon creature asks our an angel creature?

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 4:47am

What's the avatar above you say?

What? I'm not your favorite yandere?

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:32pm

Enhancing Sacrifice Issues

Seeing as though how the new 31-day Login Event's highlights include GL cards, perhaps you guys can fix the way they are used when sacrificing in enhancing, or explain why they are used the way they are. To elaborate... When enhancing to a Legendary card, you can use epic cards as sacrifices to bring down the total final cost of enhancing. When enhancing a skill to legendary, each epic skill reduces the price by 11,000. With an elite creature as a sacrifice ( for a creature card enhance), the pr...

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 12:26am

recharge

Cool. It's a message from the gods. Don't recharge then.

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 4:13am

Free Modesty Event

I mean that FB Event was Announced Late April, or specifically April 27th. The winners were just announced May 6th, kind of disappointing that's how long it takes KAL to randomly choose winners, however, that just goes to show long of a time you had to enter. I understand you wanting to see FB events on Forum, but there's a reason it's called "FB Event" and not a "Forum Event". I personally think now that you are aware that KAL's FB accounts holds events like this, you can manually go to their h...