You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

Friday, July 28th 2017, 9:24am

Author: Diligence

remove Modesty

Modesty has it's counters, not like it's impossible to kill. SD - Kills it straight from your hand which happens often against me and Modesty is a high CD card. Clean break - Unless buffed which not everyone has the cards straight away too, clean break kills it instantly happens pretty often. God tempest - One bangs Modesty straight away if not life buffed, but yet again depends how quick they can get stuff out to buff it. Chosen - Put any card in front of Modesty and Chosen one it and Mod will ...

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 8:43pm

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

Wheel wouldn't counter prepare because it wouldn't be a negative effect. Prepare for Modesty would balance it nicely tbh but if they did they would have to compensate in someway those who topped up for it.

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 9:55pm

Login Issue

I am unable to login as well

Sunday, July 16th 2017, 12:23am

Ascension Tower and Stable

I don't believe godlike rebounding can drop regardless of the resources used, I believe it has to be combined.

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 8:12pm

Ascension Tower and Stable

Chris is right, 50/50/50/20 will only get you godlike wise saddle. If you're going for a good godlike saddle, the best to do I personally believe is 999/999/999/20 which costs like 300k silver each time.

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 12:55pm

So impressed!

Oh wow yeah, I just looked, that's insane

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 12:27pm

So impressed!

Amazing login, but the booster bonanza is a bit odd? The Searing Cernd was godlike in the past daily login, so surely the chances of anyone doing this bonanza is extremely low

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 7:38pm

Auction house bids

If anything needs to change to Auction House, it should be that you're allowed to sell items in there too. I've got items to sell and items I would like to buy.

Friday, July 7th 2017, 1:11am

Fuse

Magusrequip gets it. You could fuse a ranger and mage skill, this skill could then be used by both classes and be just as good as a normal skill in the class.

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 2:08pm

Fuse

So a lot of people run cards that you can fuse together such as Redmaw, but will we get the chance to fuse skills like we do creatures? It would be really cool if we gained the ability to fuse skills as well, would help deal with all the leg/god skills that people have they don't use and cannot sell

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 11:59pm

Confusing event

My question is on the fathers day event if one person did the screenshots for it, all the players were awarded the prize, does the same count for this event? Would save a lot more time for us and you, if one person did it for the 4 people.

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 10:40pm

Confusing event

Since the event will be more than 1 day I'm guessing, shall we save the screenshots till we have done all bosses, rather than just giving you them randomly? BTW, when will we be getting event list?

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 12:44pm

New Server S18

KALs had an app which you could download on your phone and play, they had their own servers. They were force merged with S15

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 11:21pm

New Server S18

Actually EzanK you're right and wrong, since those players who played the mobile app version of KALs were merged with S15, they received compensation. 1 black opal, 5 fire rubies and a load of other stuff to help them get on the same level as those on S15. But that was the only exception and for many reasons, sadly I doubt you will get any because you joined late, you wasn't forced to be merged like they were.

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 6:05pm

Father's Day Event Entries

Hello, 301 Moved Permanently Players: Equilibrium - S15 PitaBread - S15 garythesnail - S15 Ratman - S15 Note - Not 100% sure if these players have done it before or not, but I still added them here.

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 7:30pm

Blacklist in forum.

Oh cool, I didn't know. Thank-you

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 6:11pm

Blacklist in forum.

Hello, Would it be possible to have the blacklist from in game added to forum also? I'm getting tired of seeing threads were people are just attacking each other, it's also the same people just spamming forum with useless stuff which personally I do not wish to see, so if we could have a blacklist feature added to forum, that would be great, thank-you. P.S. Can you also make it so people are limited to how many threads the can post in a day/week, because I can literally just see threads upon thr...

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 10:44pm

Want to buy - 25 egg chest info.

Will a picture be posted showing what the chests contained? So everyone knows where the 25 eggs was.

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 10:40pm

List of legendary equips

I've always wondered, why is there 4 options for rings, insignia and pendants? But you can only get earrings of bravery? Why not 4 options for that too