You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 5:36pm

Author: DeadlySins

Can't access site or game

This site can’t be reached The connection was reset. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall Running Windows Network Diagnostics ERR_CONNECTION_RESET This is what im getting when trying to access game

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 5:34pm

server down?

Having issues logging on are we having server issues? Regardless of what browser i attempt all are getting the same error: This site can’t be reached The connection was reset. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall Running Windows Network Diagnostics ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 8:17pm

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

I wouldn't say ban - personally i think they shouldn't be allowed to have stack damg. that way our not getting hit with 10-30 life per skill used. Just like if u put greed and heirophant - they don't allow that damg as stack. only one of them can do the damg but not both. just a suggestion

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 3:09am

Guild EXP Significantly decreased

that is due to people leaving your guild, lets say someone had 50K donations - if they quit ur guild you would be out 50K from the total of the guild.

Monday, June 19th 2017, 6:01am

Father's Day Event Entries

Server: S17 Bastein Players: Bojanckles, Dragonlee, SinGinMadness, Gekko lightshot

Monday, June 19th 2017, 2:57am

browser problem

Still having browser issues. ETA on when this will be completed would be Awesome

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:33am

browser problem

So is it still down? cause im not able to get the game to load

Friday, May 26th 2017, 8:24am

President offline

President neeeds to be off for greater than 14 days before they switch president. I know thats how it works on ROM.

Saturday, April 15th 2017, 11:51pm

Event Suggestion Thread

Quoted Quoted from "DeadlySins" How about a Happy hour on gold Between like 12am-5am or 12p - 5pm- by it @ a discounted rate I'm not sure how possible this idea is, but it could be something plausible. Or something similar can be done. (Also what country as Happy hour at 5:00am? I need to know for vacation reasons...) Would it be more of an automated discount, or similar to a voucher code? --------- Yes more automated discount / Voucher could If your like me your on Eastern standard time which ...

Saturday, April 15th 2017, 9:50pm

Different type of events

I would Like to see more log on events, instead of 10 days how about 30/31 days depending on how many days in a month. Make the last day gift worth it: godlike box, ruby, opal fragment something worth the loyalty of your players. Rotate in FZ more often Rotate in Supremacy more often ------- How about event that we can use crystals on since their pointless after everything hits level 20 Opening packs with crystal: 15000 crystal per packs for chance at epics 40,000 crystals per pack for a chance ...

Monday, March 13th 2017, 2:08am

Quoted from "RevyQuinnXD" I bought over 200 dollars worth of gold in these last couple events. Completely regret doing it. Sigh... I might not quit but I am definitely not spending money here again. I wont quit just because the game itself is fun still. hell i'm 40K shy of VIP 10 on S17 trust me - over 14 hours down - nothing other than we don't know what the hell were doing on our side. we'll debate if we feel like giving you some compensation. I totally regret starting another server **** lik...

Monday, March 13th 2017, 12:37am

is it still down cause i still can't log on?

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 4:08pm

Quoted from "Conor" Compensation would only be given if GS is missed most likely. The compensation will be something along the lines of what you'd of got from GS and then a little something else like a fire opal. Personally I'd just be happy with a Epic Unicorn because I want to stage that horse, but anything compensation would be nice and appreciated. Silver would be for GSD the opal and rubies would be for the server being down for the majority of the day - hell get to lvl 40 in tower today t...

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 4:02pm

500K silver, 1 fire opal, 1 fire ruby. simple as that

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 3:09pm

its still down for me