You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 228.

Yesterday, 1:19am

Author: iArches

This Isn't Goodbye.

Like I've said once and I'll say it every single time, Losing a player is like losing a family member I hope to see you soon and hope you come back soon. Good luck! Wherever this crazy world takes you, I hope it's awesome! Sincerely, CM iArches

Monday, August 14th 2017, 10:44pm

Read please mods, managers.

Hello again! It seems everyone has their own opinion of what cards are "broken" or way too OP with some similarities such as Towhali, Modesty, Mercy, etc. So if that is the general consensus that Modesty is broken beyond repair for example - releasing the V&V packs would just be terrible for new players who come in, or rechargers who can't afford it at the time. More people would have some V&V but not everyone. And to give everyone the coveted V&V cards is a bad business plan I think... What abo...

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 11:04pm

Read please mods, managers.

Hello xx, I see your frustration and how you could think we put KAL on the "Back Burner". Our maintenance cycle was changed to accommodate the Chinese holidays they seem to be taking frequently and should hopefully return to the previous maintenance cycles within the near future. As for resetting the game - I feel that would frustrate many players. Restarting would mean taking all of our top spenders at VIP 10 and drop them back to 0, expecting them to recharge again. As for all of the LOYGame p...

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 9:10pm

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Congratulations to the winners of these last 2 rounds of Catch the GM! Prizes have been sent to the winners on the list below. Make sure to check your mail for your goodies. Winners Nykx - MRG1 Haze - MRG1 Amster - MRG1 daniel - MRG1 magusrequip - MRG1 ginja - MRG1 LOLuDied - MRG5 Alenka - MRG5 Kaynie - MRG5 kosmo - MRG13 Joy - S16 //<![CDATA[ initList('expander926030236', 0); //]]> Nykx - MRG1 Haze - MRG1 Amster - MRG1 daniel - MRG1 magusrequip - MRG1 ginja - MRG1 LOLuDied - MRG5 Alenka - MRG5 ...

Monday, August 7th 2017, 10:00pm

Where the heck are the game updates we have asked for months ago???

Quoted from "\( •_•)_†" Is it up to the Devs to change the prices or can gamigo do that? Get Dema on the phone! Depends on pricing. In-game prices are developers but gold prices (such as recharging) is our job. In-game price adjustment requires in-game changes.

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 8:48am

Patch Notes | August 1, 2017

Remember to always clear your cache and cookies after every maintenance and before starting the game! Make sure you check our event list out so you don't miss any events! New Cards Check out the new cards you can get during events this maintenance period! Bug Fixes There was no bugs fixed this maintenance period. However if you want to report a bug feel free to report typos/card errors here and saddle related bugs here!

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 10:42pm

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Congratulations to the winners of these last 2 rounds of Catch the GM! Prizes have been sent to the winners on the list below. Make sure to check your mail for your goodies. Winners Amster - MRG1 Pain34736 - MRG1 Tanwen - MRG5 Alenka - MRG5 LOLuDied - MRG5 Babbydeclown - MRG5 miyu - MRG5 Joy - S16 IllhamNith - S16 Adipati - S16 Zod - S16 DON_GRYM - S17 TheBosha - S17 SoulKeeper - S17 //<![CDATA[ initList('expander994543189', 0); //]]> Amster - MRG1 Pain34736 - MRG1 Tanwen - MRG5 Alenka - MRG5 LO...

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 10:55pm

What payment methods can you use besides an actual credit card and mobile?

Prepaid visa cards should work in the place of a credit/debit card or in the VISA section. If this is not working as intended feel free to contact me

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 7:32pm

-Goodbye, and Thank You All!

Sorry to see you go EzanK it is always sad to see a player leave us. Good luck!

Monday, July 24th 2017, 7:55am

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Congratulations to the winners of these last 2 rounds of Catch the GM! Prizes have been sent to the winners on the list below. Make sure to check your mail for your goodies. Winners magusrequip - MRG1 Pain34736 - MRG1 KingBast - MRG5 LOLuDied - MRG5 TheGrimReaper - MRG5 Saber - MRG5 Alenka - MRG5 Kaynie - MRG5 CaVeMan3773 - MRG13 HarryJohan - S16 KingKong - S16 RainbowSpark - S16 MrkKeks - S16 Ankh - S16 Attr4ct - S17 DragonLee - S17 //<![CDATA[ initList('expander903949771', 0); //]]> magusrequi...

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:57pm

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

Added a poll What would we replace Qilins with? What about people that spent gold on the cards, how would they be compensated? It's not easy to just take people's decks away from them, they have to be compensated with something. If you say yes to banning Qilins I expect to see a why and what to replace with rather than just taking cards from players simply because other's don't like them. I'd like to see what other's want to see and their opinions for replacements. Granted - this is not a guaran...

Friday, July 21st 2017, 7:48pm

Kick that ticket faster to target !

Hey Amarice, The support team is already out of office. I'll see what I can do.

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 10:51pm

Login Issue

Hey guys, Unfortunately we had a hiccup in our login server. Sorry about that!

Tuesday, July 18th 2017, 1:55am

Hey, long time Rise of Mythos player checking in

Welcome! All our servers are in the CEST time zones S17 is where most loygames are heading to, but S5-12 is the largest population (more servers)

Monday, July 17th 2017, 10:23pm

Unable to gain gift frag from map quest

Everyone having this problem please send me a PM!

Monday, July 17th 2017, 9:57pm

Very Displeased with Kal Support

Sorry to hear that you aren't happy, But you are not the only customer in need of support nor the only ticket I assure you this. Just be patient and they will resolve your problem soon

Friday, July 14th 2017, 10:31pm

[gamigo] The Golden Ticket

Good day heroes! The winners of the Golden Ticket Contest are as follows: Tanwen from Dragon's Prophet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNzhybfP9RQ&feature=youtu.beLumineers from Grand Fantasia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IziHt-YXjSs&feature=youtu.beMarakesh from Fiesta: https://youtu.be/QHS3Aw7CRmQCongratulations to the winners, enjoy your trip and the party! To all else who send in submissions, it was tough choice and well fought. Better luck next time, you never know when yours will be t...

Friday, July 14th 2017, 4:49am

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Congratulations to the winners of these last 2 rounds of Catch the GM! Prizes have been sent to the winners on the list below. Make sure to check your mail for your goodies. Winners Cobey - MRG1 magusrequip - MRG1 Pain34736 - MRG1 LOLuDied - MRG5 Whiteghost - MRG13 CaVeMan3773 - MRG13 Purpleweed - MRG13 Maxim95 - S16 ruf_lord - S16 GGWP - S16 Zod - S16 SinGinMadness - S17 //<![CDATA[ initList('expander265645177', 0); //]]> Cobey - MRG1 magusrequip - MRG1 Pain34736 - MRG1 LOLuDied - MRG5 Whitegho...

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 7:53pm

Firewall Maintenance | July 18, 2017

Hello heroes, We have a maintenance scheduled for July 18, 2017 between 08:00 - 11:00 CEST. The maintenance is just to squash a few bugs in our firewall. This should cause no downtime, but some disruption may happen throughout this time period so plan accordingly! During this maintenance you may have the following issues: Disconnects from in-game Login server unavailable Cash Shop unavailable Forum unavailable If any of these issues continue to persist after the maintenance feel free to message ...

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 3:39am

[Event] Liberation [Done]

Hello heroes, All Liberation rewards have been sent, if you are missing your rewards please private message me! Thank you everyone for participating! Sincerely, Your Kings and Legends Team