You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 7:33pm

Author: DonaldTrump

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

I have the solution, battles must be made depending of the power of the deck.... so quilins lovers are forced to do a 30 cards deck to play with quilins if they want to get some other players in arena or just play versus rushers/quilins. that will help the game back to normal. Same will happens with weak players or strong players, you only get people in arena with the same power as you, so for that you will need brains to survive, or lucky draw. And that will make the game more equal to everyone...

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 7:40pm

like i say before, we have the arguments...we have the proofs, we have the point that this cards are overpowered and have a very poor design. what's yours in defense? "Cards are ok?" "you can beat then with very rare event cards or with some not so common angels? or if you are a mega whale you can beat then? or what else? "they are fine"?..........

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 7:05pm

the inflammatory means that people don´t like qilins, because they are in flames with qilins powers....hahahaha just a joke. Now, for real. The qilin lovers still voting no for the ban, that i understand completly, because you love free/easy wins, but you can admit that the cards have a very poor design? "one of the worst i ever seen". I think you will never admit that because you will continue destroy this game, playing that way. And you can say whatever you can say, i have the arguments, lots ...

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 3:55am

Cards that i think in my opinion need a change, they are so bad that i dont understand why they are Elite.

even if he have rage +3. he have 9 life, what can he do with rage 3 and 9 life..... non elites are far stronger than the elite one. and can do much more damage, and they have vigilance. So i think this card like much others have a very poor design, and its not worse the cost of the adv. synth.

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 1:59am

Hybrids - which race/rep level of the two races, do they apply in attack and block stats?

for my experience, they stack. so for exemple, elf rep 35 + humam rep 40 its like 35+40=75 , 75/2= 37,5 rounded down (37).

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 1:22am

Cards that i think in my opinion need a change, they are so bad that i dont understand why they are Elite.

Cards that i think in my opinion need a change, they are so bad that i don't understand why they are Elite. I think for 1688gold, the elite cards must be much better than this crap. So i make a request for someone make some changes in the bad ones and make then better, sugestions are welcome. 1st one: Talen hotspur i don't understand why this card its so bad, and the non elites are far better than this one.... its cp 5 for a 2/9 ..... ???? he have the aility payback.... he can receive +3 attack ...

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 2:05pm

Quoted from "CrypticTempest" Im a quilin user. The worst kind off. The one that has awekend disturbance. OK that's explain a lot.... no need to continue this conversation....

Friday, August 4th 2017, 7:58pm

Quoted from "TheHonestOne" Quoted from "MyNameJeff_S5" many gold on these qilins to advance and get better cards just like ppl recharged/spent gold to acquire modesty I do not understand what you are trying to get at here. Just because many people recharged to get Modesty does not mean that Modesty should be left alone. In fat, Modesty is on of those OP cards that people go on about. And about methods for getting rid of QIlins, there are less ways to dealing with Qilins than there are to dealin...

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 10:10pm

Again i say, im talking about starting levels.... to make a tatic to win qilins you need resources and time, and at least vip 3/4.... to get some seraphins or lucky buying then i ah.... anyway i just talk about starting levels....and you know what i say its true, everyone will make qilin decks....when starting this game.... that´s why? because these cards are overpowered. and whats the points in playing a card game that you can win in 3 turns? its completly stupid, no strategy at all....its like...

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 3:29pm

like i say before, read the first message please, thats supposed to change/ban the way qilins decks works at starting levels, and how easy are to make that decks compared to making anti decks. And qilins are not fine, not at all, they are overpowered, just need to compare with other direct player damage cards and see how overpowered they are, and its not supposed to non vip get rewards to win vips. If i spend real money in this game i need to have some advantage, because i and others SPEND REAL ...

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 5:36pm

True i make a petition to ban qilins, but maybe its to much, i agree, we don't need to ban the cards, just change some stuff, and people give good ideas about what must change, so i think if the topic of the post was, "qilins need a change to make then less overpowered" maybe people will vote yes. So what are you saying??? that qilins only do damage when a damage skills its used? thats not a bad ideia. that will give time to prepare some defence, but in time mages, rangers and warriors will get ...

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 9:47pm

they will not, people are voting no... but still argue that this cards are overpowered for beginning levels, and they should do something about it. because its like i say, at start or you play with qilins or you lose, or like some ppl stop playing. and thats not good for this game.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 1:21pm

We NEED your help - Saddles!

I see the list of saddles now, and i don´t see there a lot of rare/epic saddles that exist before!!!! One of then are the rebound saddle. Do you remove it from the rare/epic list of saddles? but there´s a lot of saddles left from that list, that maybe confuse some players. tks.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 1:50pm

but anyway this post its useless, ppl wants to continue playing this way, fine.... don't care about ranking and these rewards... Its just that there's no fun playing that way. like i say its like the wild west how shots first wins.... just to make some comparisons, i will put here some cards, for you to see how overpowered are these cards compared to other cards that make direct dmg to hero. Even better than some high elite cards....so you can say everything, because its normal in human nature u...

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 1:48pm

Just don't need to offend. Maybe i play this game far more than you are playing. So i know everything you are saying and more. Just read what about i said in the first place. I'm not talking about a stable and high lvl acc, i'm talking about low levels, and the way that cards starts at beginning levels its far more easy to make a qilin deck than a counter qilin deck and you know that, if you are so expert in the matter. That angels are only in supremacy and master packs, so they are not accessib...

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:25pm

are fine for those that use it, think in all i said, let me explain this, i can recharge 500+ euros per month and make a super power ranger qirin deck with all skills awakened "and i don't want to play that kind of game".... Do you want to play that way? fine. i´m talking about low levels not high levels, i know that high levels can beat qirins very well. just read about all i wrote...its that this cards makes most of the people left the game at start, or play only with this cards, and that's wh...

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:01pm

yes the countdown its a good replacement for that cards, they should be more higher cp. that will fix all. they still be usefull cards, but you will have time to make a response. that cards are cp 3 max, they should have cp4/5/6 in my opinion.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:48pm

Well that´s not new, a player complaining about this game destroyer cards. So i will make this thread to join ppl to make a massive petition to ban this cards. So i will start my explanation, Its possible to beat qirins in high level with high rebound saddle and high life, but for low level players up to lvl 50 this cards are game destroyer. Because qirins always wins, so that will make all players play qirin or left the game, or lose all the time, I think this is not good for this game because ...