You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 5:57pm

Author: Anatias

mayks me wish daht i had copeed screen...

i have shion, but he wuzn dere aht daht time. dat monk guy hmmm.... tallis wood make vigi i m hopin daht it hapins agan... den i may get skreen capcher

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 10:24am

has n email 1 note essed Gobble'Knight's apparent backstab ability?

As I run Gobble' Knight, hitting boss was gaining 3 life. But when thunder mage behind Gobble Knight was attacked by see Knight I immediate Lee wondered is ne 1 else witnessed this

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 9:07pm

d9

D9 Chagryn s14

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 9:06pm

yeah so troo. soootroo

haha. cant login either

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 1:46am

valentines entry

Most “soppiest” - the most besotted, cliché drivel you can imagine three wishes three wishes i had now only two the first wish i used thinking o you the second wish will set my chained heart free ;cause i know that you're thinkin o me the third wish we will use together so our love can grow forever and ever (note i forgot to post who i am) KaL themed - card characters, locations, bosses etc. Three priests led a warrior to the forest of dark to meet the love of the warriors heart they say love i...

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 12:19am

valetines day poem

Three wishes three wishes i had now only two the first wish i used thinking of you the second wish will set my chained heart free 'cause i know you're thinking of me the third wish we'll use ourselves together for our love to grow ever and forever

Monday, December 28th 2015, 7:50am

Inventory

well i did a quik search and found nuttin like this... have been playing kal for a while now, and have filled 4 pages of my inventory with event collectibles and such when an event is over i keep the left over glyphs, keeping the crystal frags and armor et cetera... Takes time to go thru the inventory and clear out useless items then, its hard to take when yu thro out sumptin thats needed... however, this wuz before the saddle bit, now theres more burdon on the inventory and saddles take up more...