You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 530.

Monday, July 17th 2017, 10:01pm

Author: \( •_•)_†

Very Displeased with Kal Support

It was seen 1 week ago. I have been patient. So now I am annoyed that this issue is not being taken serious.

Monday, July 17th 2017, 8:28pm

Very Displeased with Kal Support

I know they have their hands full, but I organized my problem very neatly. Added everything, it should of been a quick resolving ticket but for some reason it got put off. So you can tell Dema that this customer is very displeased with the Support Side of Gamigo.

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 11:33pm

Ascension Tower and Stable

I use min resources and got godlike divine one for hum,elf,angel. what godlike saddles do you have? can GL rebound drop?

Friday, July 14th 2017, 5:05pm

Heyo

lol whats with the collar bone area moving and the one eye brow

Monday, July 10th 2017, 11:09am

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

When other team has Queen in play some cards abilities do not trigger on their 1st turn Earthbinder Peryton's kill all flying creatures while charmed does not work Judgement does not spawn creature from graveyard when charmed.

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 8:02pm

Auction house bids

So many godlike cards in the AH that are not WORTH 3k!!!! fix it!

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 2:40pm

Game is getting boring

I agree and many others do too about the ridiculous pricing for these cards. As for recharging...I see the small recharges as fair...like that shaman card is just really great all around, esp for the $20. Anything over that, I will not go near.

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 8:36am

A long time coming

whats the game called? Someone Priv message it to me.

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 11:15am

Game is getting boring

Day after Day since the start of 2017 We were told Merge was going to happen. almost 7 months later...........still no MERGE. We ask for updates and they hardly happen and when they do, it takes months. In return we get a response that leaves a mystery if any of these updates the community has been asking will actually occur. Game is busy at certain times of the day but then dies down rapidly. Face the same people day in and day out, Vice Cards been out for awhile now and still most players....e...

Monday, June 26th 2017, 8:46am

World Cup I bug (Sometimes)

only bug i can report is that the chest are not giving me Yellow Ball. arches, fix it plz

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 7:32am

Farewell to Starwind

i'll miss the emoji battles on discord

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 3:13pm

Tarot packs - What they contain

Cool! wanna resurrect any other old threads?

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 12:40pm

Serverdown Compensation

no one plays the french servers.

Monday, June 19th 2017, 11:12pm

Supremacy 1000 points?

cant find it draggy. post it here....less spam

Monday, June 19th 2017, 12:13pm

Father's Day Event Entries

301 Moved Permanently LOLuDied - server 10 smasha rulk BackKnight - Server 10 Smasha rulk Lantus - server 5 Azrael Xuulvath - server 5 Azrael

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:33am

browser problem

Quoted from "Parabellum" Aren't the dailies what people were bothered about missing? Supremacy? Battlements? Auction House bids? There are people on the game, some because they didn't log out, some because they are loading it on an expired certificate. hurrrrrrr I cant finish all dailies so i cant even collect daily 15 gold. What is this crap? You send comp to everyone, it should be the same because your game isnt working correctly as it should be right now.

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:30am

browser problem

I am just logging in the way i always do. However, I cannot access Maps..thus unable to complete dailies -_-

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 2:44am

browser problem

OH so for the people who can login but cant do half the crap offered in game will miss out on compensation stuff? Thats bogus and complete bullshit. I cant complete all my dailies, and all that other nonsense mentioned.