Search results 1-20 of 26.

Monday, June 19th 2017, 6:53am

Author: LinkGallent

Father's Day Event Entries

LinkGallent s5 MASBULLOH s9 NasuYoichi s13 LichkinG s5 301 Moved Permanently

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 9:09pm

Bias voting

I wrote mine like 4 hours after she posted it... It was pg 13 the whole time, that's why I didn't describe lolu's actual face

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 3:51am

PvP skills too 'over powered' is a joke

What are they? If it's more hell's hands, I'm going to start a riot! MORE FOR MAYGEZ MORE FOR MAYGEZ MORE FOR MAYGEZ

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 3:44am

Star War's Short Stories (Entries)

(Mustafar) ...."You underestimate my power!!!!" LOLu's last words before he tried to jump over the magma river, onto the rock on which I stood. I had just played my strongest Human card: "Jasmine the Dervish", and her awakened fury knocked LOLu right into the molten hot magma. I was just about to play my trumpet, just about to tell the entire server that I had performed the miracle... I had slayed the beast. Then, I dropped my trumpet as I saw the bubbling, heard the shrieking voice, smelt his f...

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 7:19am

[Feedback] Opal Fragment events???

Actually sad to see you go Thrasy, contact me if you wanna liquidate your human cards

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:48pm

Damn, I wanted to see them lose again for bringing lolu

Friday, March 10th 2017, 2:58am

(Possible) cupid bug

That makes sense then, i don't remember if cupid had hit him or not but i guess it must have ( i feel like there was a petrified creature infront of ash though)

Friday, March 10th 2017, 12:47am

Winged Now Not A Bug Do Judgement Users get Compensation?

Quoted from "Vengeance" its shame as people wasted money, but look on good side there will be less modesty 11th hour return decks meaning 1s, 2s and gs will become more fun anyways, you shouldnt have to rely on 1 card (judgement) to win you all your games if my 11th is out.... you're not playing winged emperor anyway -.-

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 1:00am

Get to know iArches!

Quoted from "Vengeance" yes thrashy you will get that event Arches, are you prepared for the only two people who live on this forum to incessantly answer questions on your behalf? Did lilP warn you about their pestering/ the volume of the complaints?

Monday, February 13th 2017, 7:36pm

Valentine's Day 2017 (Submit Entries)

Rules were not read, neither flowers nor chocolates, but bans have been given instead... can Valentine's Day bring love and peace to end this online blood-shed? LinkGallent s5

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 3:24am

discord accounts

why even use another chat thing? everyone hates eachother enough ingame and on this forum

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 12:17am

What's it going to take to fix the kittens?

some of the DC only spells are... but DC can still be affected by distractions

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 1:01am

What's it going to take to fix the kittens?

yea she doesn't work in pve the same

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 7:10am

[Suggestion] Possible crystal use?

How about letting us pay for saddle crafting with crystals?

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 7:51pm

[Suggestion] Game Ideas

Quoted from "Thrasymachus" I think one thing the mods could do is to re-allocate stats/abilities to a lot of the older cards to make them more competitive. They have dropped too many OP cards which make 98% of others obsolete, reducing the quality of play. Rather I would like to see synergy rewarded and OP cards weakened to increase the viability of a number of decks. Yes! Arya having 7 CD is just unplayable : (

Thursday, January 26th 2017, 9:46am

Sink the Ship II !

I2 LinkGallent s5 azrael

Sunday, December 4th 2016, 5:27am

Silver day question

oh fk me I just wasted all my silver in a futile attempt to combine raziels for this event... AFTER it was over AND he says Raziel wouldn't have worked anyway! there went like 1m lol!

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 1:11am

Gs comp

200k for s5; all in all not bad loot

Monday, November 28th 2016, 6:20pm

server crash while gs was going on

"Gimmie" gets a slap in the face